Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wanted to know what these go for used.

Hey I wanted to part out the ST before selling this week just wanted to know what these go for on average im in south fl.

I have a MBRP catback.
ATP catless downpipe.
A mountune sound symposer delete.
A cobb tuner i will unmarry before i sell. ( includes grey, matte black , and metallic blue face plates and the package it comes in and has a cobb screen protector installed)
A cobb RMM.
A mountune sound symposer.
And all bright white LEDs from diode dynamics. (reverse lights. License plate. Trunk. Glovebox. Map and dome lights. All in cool white. )

Thanks in advance.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It depends on what they go for new. If they're clean and good to go, you can sell them for about 20-30% less than retail around here. Not so sure about the lights.

Personally if stuff is used and only 20-30% off (for most things) I will just buy new. Buying new you get the security of buying from a vendor, sometimes with free or discounted shipping, and knowing that it's perfect and new.

Shipping costs have become a real issue these days. That can eat up the 25% used discount fast.

Rare, NOS, weird shit, things that sort of never lose value I dont mind paying a bundle for.

CSM

1000 Post Club
I'll help....if I was selling these parts this is what I'd ask personally. (see below in red). No guarantee they'd sell for this price but I think they are reasonable asking prices.
I have a MBRP catback. $325
ATP catless downpipe. $175
A mountune sound symposer delete. $20
A cobb tuner i will unmarry before i sell. ( includes grey, matte black , and metallic blue face plates and the package it comes in and has a cobb screen protector installed) $350-400
A cobb RMM. $100
A mountune sound symposer. ?????????????
And all bright white LEDs from diode dynamics. (reverse lights. License plate. Trunk. Glovebox. Map and dome lights. All in cool white. ) No idea here

Thanks in advance.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Name you own price.....If you want it gone....Chum the water like looking for sharks with what you think is a fair price. See if anyone bites...If not lower the price and also include shipping in the cost! In the Continental U.S. also....shipping to Hawaii....Alaska and Canada would be more obviously.