Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Water mixing with oil?

I have a 2016 fiesta st. One day it would crank and not turn on. Changed the battery and spark plugs now it turns on fine. However, there is sometimes white smoke coming from the exhaust but nothing like a complete smoke screen, doesn't smell sweet but more of a gas smell. There is a milkshake color under the oil cap and oil stick. Guessing a blown head gasket... turned on the car with the coolant cap off and no bubbling. Also coolant level doesn't change at all. Stays at max. Wondering if anyone had issues like this? Car doesn't over heat at all but will stutter and die if goes over high rpms.I was installing a 2j during a snowstorm.. think water got into the turbo intake housing and mixed into the engine... Going to tow it to the dealership with all stock parts. .. RIP fiesta.

Attachments

haste

1000 Post Club
Crack the drain plug on the oil pan and see if coolant comes out.

this looks and sounds like moister/condensation. happens more so when it’s cold. if you did have a blown headmaster, you’d likely have some other problems

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
this looks and sounds like moister/condensation. happens more so when it’s cold. if you did have a blown headmaster, you’d likely have some other problems
Like what other problems? I checked my coolant and it doesnt bubble/ no signs of coolant leaking too. Exhaust is normal smoke since its cold and nothing like a smoke screen. Oil isn't sticky.. just creamy... ooh yeaa baby