Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Waze who's on it?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
If you have not used it or tried it. Waze is pretty cool, check it out.
SkittleST

KKaWing

I do use it but it always wants me to go through side streets (which is fine), but end up needing to take a left on to a busy main street via an uncontrolled intersection (no lights). Ends up taking up more time. It could also announce reasons for rerouting like accident ahead rather than the GPS took a dump so I'm just pointing you wherever... other than that, its a really useful app.

k757

I was not a believer at first and I paid for it by sitting in traffic. Now I follow it blindly and I know I'm better for it. The police alerts are awesome

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Last time I tried this it wanted me to get off on EVERY off ramp along the hiway and get back on same ramp.. silly version that was have not needed to use it since..

k757

Last time I tried this it wanted me to get off on EVERY off ramp along the hiway and get back on same ramp.. silly version that was have not needed to use it since..
Garmin did that to me once just north of Philadelphia. I wasn't impressed

Use it everyday as my GPS. I drive a lot for work and always to different places so it's always on. Have been using it for about 5 months and have already reached Royalty level.

CanadianST

No need for gps here since the Island is so small haha. If i do need to find somewhere i normally just use the gps on my phone through Google maps