Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

We have some time to make up.

twolf

I've heard that the RS's rear clutch packs overheat on the track REALLY quickly. Then it just becomes a 2.3 swapped ST....

Young L

I've heard that the RS's rear clutch packs overheat on the track REALLY quickly. Then it just becomes a 2.3 swapped ST....
At the press release drive they just had in Spain that did happen a couple times while in drift mode, but the ford guys have said they have sensors in the rear diff that track the fluid. So like a lot of cars these days the computer will tell you when it needs to have the fluid changed or its overheating.

Side note....That drift mode IS the DUMBEST thing Ford could have developed. Its about as dumb as the mood lighting in the fiesta if not dumber.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
My "turbo-senses" are tingling. They are telling me in the next 6 days the focus ST record will fall well into the 11's. My personal money is on 11.6-11.70, but whispers of 10's have been heard in the halls.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
My "turbo-senses" are tingling. They are telling me in the next 6 days the focus ST record will fall well into the 11's. My personal money is on 11.6-11.70, but whispers of 10's have been heard in the halls.
My "turbo-senses" are tingling and telling me the Fiesta is going to be low 11s in the next month or so...as long as the drivetrain holds.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
My "turbo-senses" are tingling and telling me the Fiesta is going to be low 11s in the next month or so...as long as the drivetrain holds.
[emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I had this guy tune my last truck, 06 LBZ Duramax, he told me he still drove to work in this truck and would get 17 MPG.

[video]https://youtu.be/EWxA5cNXZes?t=4[/video]

I believe he drives a newer model now.