Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

we promised a big brake kit....stop in and take a look :)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Sample is finished
This kit will allow the use of your front OEM caliper and pad choice.

Kit will contain as shown:
325mm 2pc front rotors, attachment brackets, and required hardware

The OEM brake lines will also be compatible as well but most would upgrade to stainless lines
This kit is NOT the end
We have a rear kit following with 315mm rotors "and" another front kit that will allow you to use readily available Porsche calipers on the front of your Fiesta with the 325mm 2pc rotors [biggrin]

All feedback is welcome
We have a huge 2019 planned for everyone here in the US and expanding our reach to other areas with dealer programs
Thanks for a great 2018 !

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
A FiST with Porsche calipers just needs Subaru logos and STi badging to be the fastest identity crisis on the road. 0 to "WHAT AM I" in two seconds flat.
I have made and sent 2 sets of Subaru gel badge sets to Fiesta owners in California already - just FYI
seriously

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I'm very interested in the 315mm rear setup, I already have the Stoptech BBK and SVT rears but I'm sure 315mm is much bigger then the SVT rears. Stock SVT rear rotors are 270mm correct?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
I'm very interested in the 315mm rear setup, I already have the Stoptech BBK and SVT rears but I'm sure 315mm is much bigger then the SVT rears. Stock SVT rear rotors are 270mm correct?
I'm not very tuned in with the SVT stuff honestly
Didn't get too involved with it due to the rare brackets and having to find parts so we are just moving forward with our own kits

I'm hopeful the performance and price point of these kits interest you when complete [thumb]

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I'm not very tuned in with the SVT stuff honestly
Didn't get too involved with it due to the rare brackets and having to find parts so we are just moving forward with our own kits

I'm hopeful the performance and price point of these kits interest you when complete [thumb]
Yeah I got lucky and had a friend who finds rare parts as apart of his job and he found me some SVT brackets. Otherwise I'd still have stockers.

I know its a long shot but any ETA on when these will be available?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Yeah I got lucky and had a friend who finds rare parts as apart of his job and he found me some SVT brackets. Otherwise I'd still have stockers.

I know its a long shot but any ETA on when these will be available?
I just received word on the kit being ready this morning. It won't happen overnight but I'm pleased to announce "its happening". Very tough to put a time stamp on it but will be Q1 2019 for sure just like our hybrid turbo release date which is on schedule

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I just received word on the kit being ready this morning. It won't happen overnight but I'm pleased to announce "its happening". Very tough to put a time stamp on it but will be Q1 2019 for sure just like our hybrid turbo release date which is on schedule
Gotcha! Assuming the 315mm rears are two piece as well?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
SVT rear is 11” or ~279mm

Stock specs are: Front brake rotors (278 millimeters x 23 millimeters) (10.9 inches x 0.91 inches), rear brake rotors (253 millimeters x 10.2 millimeters (9.9 inches x 0.40 inches)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
Wait Ron is making his own turbo upgrade.......manifold also?
yes we are which is why I'm buying OEM turbos
manifolds compatible with our turbo are the VUDU CNC manifold and the soon to be released Peron super stock cast manifold which is aimed at stock and hybrid turbo applications
Our turbo is being manufactured here in the states
More details to follow very soon!

nice work! excited to see these.

Here's an idea for you: make the center part of the 2-piece rotors with a second set of holes in the 4x100 pattern. this way anybody who does that conversion can use them and will only ever need to buy new discs when they wear out.

would make these even more attractive.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
nice work! excited to see these.

Here's an idea for you: make the center part of the 2-piece rotors with a second set of holes in the 4x100 pattern. this way anybody who does that conversion can use them and will only ever need to buy new discs when they wear out.

would make these even more attractive.
But will those rotors, even with 'only' the extended factory calipers, fit under the mostly 15" wheels most who go to the 4x100 pattern use? [dunno]