Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Weather stripping disinigrading!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It's too late for your seals, and it shouldn't have happened, but this is a good reason to use 303 Protectant on rubber now and then.
Which is EXACTLY what I am going to start using on them NOW after seeing this! [wink] [thumb]

Also; MANY have some of these same exact problems with everyone in this country's 'God/deity worship cars', i.e.; the 'infallibles',<-[histerical] Honduh, and TOYota. ;)

DaveG99

WTF? Thats pretty extreme. My car stays in a garage for most of its life but Im going to start using that 303 as well. I have heard of people using 303 on plastic kayaks.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
It can't be that cheap I know. Maybe I could google it and do it myself? Idk

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I initially started using silicone spray to prevent the door/trunk seals from freezing the entry ways shut during the Winter. After 1.5 decades the roof rubber started to show its age, and started using it on all the rubber components.

I'll check out the 303 stuff and see whether it's any different/better.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There's also the co$tly, but usual 'go to' products of Gummi Pflege and the Honduh Shin-Etsu equivalent.

I used to use the Wurth Rubber Conditioner stuff in the small sponge top applicator bottle, but they discontinued it's availability in the states (due to VOC regs? [dunno]).