Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Well I am official now not just a stalker lol

Well guys it’s been a long journey well over a month I finally sold my Fiesta SE which that wasn’t hard I could’ve sold 100 of them a hard part was finding a brand new fiesta ST with the options I wanted because every dealer was sold out so yesterday the wife and I drove six hours to pick one up and then drove it back. Was a long day for sure but happy to bring it home the car had 6 miles on the odometer so whoever drove it those 6 miles hopefully didn’t beat on it, today going to install catch can and new filter. Got a feeling I’m going to get to know Ron at whoosh motor sports very well.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was the sole driver of Mine...didnt even have 1 mile on it and I took it out for an extended "Test" drive. Walked back in sat down and left with it! Congrats.....Welcome to the Nuthouse!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Welcome.I traded my focus ST1 base which I had bought new in 16 for a 19 fist with recaro and nav with 21 miles on it.Have bought a bunch of parts and they are sitting in the garage till spring.Cant wait.

Congratulations and welcome!
I was looking at Ricart Ford as well, there must be a salesman there that loves Fiestas.

Nice I looked the other day and saw 8. Congrats I hope to be getting a Magnetic in the next week or so. Also if you don't mind saying how much otd you paid?