Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What "affordable fun" stable mate for your Fiesta do you have?

OP
T
Thread Starter #62
Mikey456,

I've priced in the approximate $ I'll have to drop on a IMS, RMS, and clutch, still below what I would have gladly paid for a similar condition NC2 or NC3 Miata. Luckily this one was a garage queen all its life. Plan is just to maintain and drive (which hopefully will include a few hot laps).

So do I!! 😂 It’s not my garage! This photo was taken the last time I took my car in to be detailed,
I live in Llanybydder so not far off Aberystwyth at all.

7 stablemates here...
  • 4 NC generation Miatas. (3 turbo'd ranging from 270-400whp, 1 N/A 2.5L duratec swap)
  • Focus ST
  • Supercharged Lotus Elise
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
I try to drive half of them each weekend at minimum. Love them all! 🤠

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
20230328_154301.jpg

Little 135cc scoot. 5 gears about 60-65 top speed depending on wind and grade lol. The Chinese/Italian competitor to the Grom.

Fender eliminator installed. Brake and clutch levers inbound along with 30% clutch springs and a minus 1 tooth front sprocket I may or may not decide to install.

2006 Harley Davidson Sportster which lives in my kitchen till I get a garage has 3200 original miles getting a 1200 kit put in this weekend. My DD which is an 08 Accord LX which just got a complete overhaul of stock replacement parts down to timing chains has 186k and runs like it’s new,nothing fancy, and a 04 Ford F250xl has 262k on it and I only trust to drive it 1/16 of a mile down the road and back to drop my garbage off at the transfer station.

Attachments

Erick_V

I see I posted in this thread a while ago and submitted my 04 IS300. It's been sitting in the garage for about 7+ months, sometimes forget I have it as I'm babysitting it for my friend stationed in Hawaii and I have it stored at my parents 3 car garage. Need to replace the battery, align it because I replaced a bunch of suspension components and also do the registration/inspection, plus some other little things. Recenty replaced the tires because after driving it for a bit it seems like the car is really loose, loves to slide and the tires have somehow worn out. Super weird. For being an affordable stable mate it sure has made me spend some money lol

IMG_6188.jpg