Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
With my spark plug socket, I put fishing line through the socket and up to the ratchet. Helped pull the socket out so my extension didnt pop out of it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hope you have some good long pliers as the hose for the symposer is like the sword in the Stone. Good luck.

Harbor Freight has a long set with a 45 angle that gets in there pretty good. That's what I used to get the bottom clamp off with and then a good yank and it popped right out .

I spun out on a corner today.. forgot that the ESC was off.. never hit anything but others on the road seen it.. [emoji54]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Changed the oil with Red Line 5-30, which seems to help it run a little more quietly. Also installed the Mountune lower chassis brace; installation was a breeze; need to put more miles on it to form an opinion on its effectiveness, but it's a beautiful piece.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Changed the oil with Red Line 5-30, which seems to help it run a little more quietly. Also installed the Mountune lower chassis brace; installation was a breeze; need to put more miles on it to form an opinion on its effectiveness, but it's a beautiful piece.
Their racing oil or their new OE spec line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It was their standard "high performance" oil in the red gallon container. I didn't notice any new lines on their website
Yeah, they recently released an API spec oil line which meets all of the certs for the various manufacturers.
Of course, it is MUCH weaker sauce than the standard performance lineup stuff you used in the red jugs, or white conical topped quart bottles, due to a severely reduced additive pack, and most likely much less PAO/POE content in the base stocks. [:(]
IF they would just reduce the calcium, and sodium in their standard lineup, but keep all of the rest of their additive pack at the current levels, I would use their 5W-20, or 5W-30 in a heartbeat, despite it not meeting ANY manufacturers' specs. [wink] [thumb]

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Yeah, they recently released an API spec oil line which meets all of the certs for the various manufacturers.
Of course, it is MUCH weaker sauce than the standard performance lineup stuff you used in the red jugs, or white conical topped quart bottles, due to a severely reduced additive pack, and most likely much less PAO/POE content in the base stocks. [:(]
IF they would just reduce the calcium, and sodium in their standard lineup, but keep all of the rest of their additive pack at the current levels, I would use their 5W-20, or 5W-30 in a heartbeat, despite it not meeting ANY manufacturers' specs. [wink] [thumb]
The label does not say it meets specs but does say it's recommended for Ford M2C946-A and M2C929-A/B :unsure:

Von

Waiting on a CV Shaft from the dealership since the parts store doesn't carry the shafts for the ST

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk