Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Replaced low beams and fog lights with LED. Went with recommended ones in the LED headlight thread, Cougars for low beam and Tech max in the fog lights. Amazing upgrade with a pretty clean cutoff and little to no glare.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mountune Clubsport Suspension with Powerflex Street Rear Spring Pads

View attachment 27431 View attachment 27432 View attachment 27433
Is that close-up pic of the front BEFORE any driving/settling, or is that even AFTER some settling??

I could definitely live with that ride height for my purposes, especially given that the springs I would use do not (at least according to their product copy/text) lower the car as much as the Mountunes do! [thumb]

Is that close-up pic of the front BEFORE any driving/settling, or is that even AFTER some settling??

I could definitely live with that ride height for my purposes, especially given that the springs I would use do not (at least according to their product copy/text) lower the car as much as the Mountunes do! [thumb]
The photo is literally 15 minutes after installation and before any driving/settling.

That's the same height my Clubsport suspension is, only a touch lower than stock. The ride quality is noticeably better! I'd but them again in a heartbeat!

Time to hopefully get rid of this gunge... What is the actual operating temperature for these cars by the way? I see 96 degree C quite often but been all over the show lately....

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

haste

1000 Post Club
May I ask, what kind of spaghetti dinner is laying upon you engine in front of your dipstick?

96c should be a perfectly acceptable temp, btw. If you go much above 105C frequently, I would be questioning the integrity of your cooling system.

May I ask, what kind of spaghetti dinner is laying upon you engine in front of your dipstick?

96c should be a perfectly acceptable temp, btw. If you go much above 105C frequently, I would be questioning the integrity of your cooling system.
Never seen it ever get above 102c. It's only getting up as high as 75c sitting here atm.

Spaghetti? Those wires you can see? Just factory I never fkt with any of the wireing..

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

That's the same height my Clubsport suspension is, only a touch lower than stock. The ride quality is noticeably better! I'd but them again in a heartbeat!
So much better than stock ride. Ugh, I hated going over speed bumps with the stock suspension. The rear was just awful over speed bumps and I go through so many of those speed bumps at the college I work for.

Installed the Velossa tech wing risers today.

IMG_0010.JPG

Funny because when I first joined this forum and saw the wing risers I hated them, HATED them lol. Now I dig them. Funny how things change.

As always, thanks to Ron@whoosh

Only issue is my antenna still hits the wing even with their re-orentation device. Anyone else experience that? Guess I'll just order a shorty antenna

haste

1000 Post Club
Only issue is my antenna still hits the wing even with their re-orentation device. Anyone else experience that? Guess I'll just order a shorty antenna
Same problem here. I tried everything to get their "solution" to work. I just sucked it up and ordered the stubby antenna.

Same problem here. I tried everything to get their "solution" to work. I just sucked it up and ordered the stubby antenna.
Thanks for the reply. I sent them an email, we'll see what they say.
I like the look of the shorty antenna, but my favorite radio station barely comes in with the stock antenna, so I have little hope I'll pick it up with a shorty

Car has 800 miles and swapped out the tranny fluid with Motul DCTF, noticeably smoother. Deleted the sound symposer , added swapped in the Whoosh street RMM (immediate difference). Did a complete paint correction and detail including ceramic coating. It was a good day now watching the game.