Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Forgot I did this today too before I put the wing risers on. I had some left over tail light tint from another project so I put some on the mirror turn signals

IMG_9297.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the reply. I sent them an email, we'll see what they say.
I like the look of the shorty antenna, but my favorite radio station barely comes in with the stock antenna, so I have little hope I'll pick it up with a shorty
Consider the 4” shorty. Should have better reception than the 2". The look is better in my opinion too. In the rare occasion I actually use the radio I haven't noticed much of a drop in signal quality.

Consider the 4” shorty. Should have better reception than the 2". The look is better in my opinion too. In the rare occasion I actually use the radio I haven't noticed much of a drop in signal quality.
I will definitely get the longer one of maybe even the bullet one Cravenspeed sells if I decide to replace the antenna. Thanks

I cut out my factory muffler and put in an 18” 2.25 inlet/outlet cherry bomb in its place and 2.25” inlet to 3” dual outlet tip. Initial impressions idle maybe a couple decibels more volume, deeper tone.

Acceleration is more aggressive but not terribly loud, when in boost there is a noticeable whissh sound, there is no leak, it’s not bad but will wait after the exhaust breaks in.

Cruising on the highway drone is maybe 1.5-2/10, not bad at all. I will take video after break in.

I cut out my factory muffler and put in an 18” 2.25 inlet/outlet cherry bomb in its place and 2.25” inlet to 3” dual outlet tip. Initial impressions idle maybe a couple decibels more volume, deeper tone.

Acceleration is more aggressive but not terribly loud, when in boost there is a noticeable whissh sound, there is no leak, it’s not bad but will wait after the exhaust breaks in.

Cruising on the highway drone is maybe 1.5-2/10, not bad at all. I will take video after break in.
Oh and cost was 35 for cherry bomb,25 for the tip and 50 for the exhaust shop to do the install. Very pleased for $110 investment.

Whoosh Short Shift, trans bushings, symposer delete, and RamAir filter. Need to find time for the Whoosh RMM install and to find a local place to coat my Thermal exhaust that is currently enroute...

Whoosh Short Shift, trans bushings, symposer delete, and RamAir filter. Need to find time for the Whoosh RMM install and to find a local place to coat my Thermal exhaust that is currently enroute...
Short shift is next for me. The RMM took me 5 minutes, super easy install. All you need is 13mm deep well socket and ratchet.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Short shift is next for me. The RMM took me 5 minutes, super easy install. All you need is 13mm deep well socket and ratchet.
If you haven't already purchased the short shift kit yet, I'd highly recommend the Mountune kit. is a pain in the ass to install, but it reduces the shifts more so than any other similar product. you can also buy that right from Whoosh as well so you don’t have to deal with mountune customer service

finally got around to taking the output and input shaft bearing off. So stupid that the output shaft bearing bolt is left handed thread, and the input bearing bolt is right handed thread. Of course they had loctite on it too. Luckily I found a little helpers manual online (http://www.nicksmustangranch.com/Service_Manuals/2014/2014_Fiesta/Service Manual.htm) since alldata didn't have any full teardown reference. Will make a list when I get parts ordered this week even though most of it will be on backorder.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Today I deleted the front license plate bracket that Ford rivets through the front bumper. NM only requires a rear plate. $28 plus shipping might seem high for a couple small plugs, but when I saw the factory like finish from bumperplugs.com I felt it was worth it.

D6048FB0-B6D9-4F43-8523-D7A2A4705512.jpeg D552AA7C-CE44-4387-83E0-32421C0D4448.jpeg CD2F1ABF-9C91-4632-85B7-C1C7710FEFC3.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh and cost was 35 for cherry bomb,25 for the tip and 50 for the exhaust shop to do the install. Very pleased for $110 investment.
That seems very reasonable for the price, I am curious to hear the video when you have one. Could I request you film interior cruising as well as the normal startups, revs and driveby?

If you haven't already purchased the short shift kit yet, I'd highly recommend the Mountune kit. is a pain in the ass to install, but it reduces the shifts more so than any other similar product. you can also buy that right from Whoosh as well so you don’t have to deal with mountune customer service
The only reason I didn't go Mountune was I read it was a pain in the ass to remove and the CoolerWorx looks tempting for a future purchase (pending more long-term user reviews). I sat on that decision for about a week and figured I'd go the reversible route.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
The only reason I didn't go Mountune was I read it was a pain in the ass to remove and the CoolerWorx looks tempting for a future purchase (pending more long-term user reviews). I sat on that decision for about a week and figured I'd go the reversible route.
That's fair enough. The Mountune one definitely would not be fun to remove.

Sam4

finally got around to taking the output and input shaft bearing off. So stupid that the output shaft bearing bolt is left handed thread, and the input bearing bolt is right handed thread. Of course they had loctite on it too. Luckily I found a little helpers manual online (http://www.nicksmustangranch.com/Service_Manuals/2014/2014_Fiesta/Service Manual.htm) since alldata didn't have any full teardown reference. Will make a list when I get parts ordered this week even though most of it will be on backorder.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the service manual link. Just got mine back from warranty repair of the shaft bearings. Let me know if you want the parts list. Yes, back orders were brutal, 13 weeks.....

Drove through a blizzard to drop my wife off at work. The FiST was blasting on Sport mode and Continental Viking 7 Snow tires. The tread blocks are a little tight and do pack up with snow but they still grip and stop great. Blizzaks are known to be louder and I wanted a 55 series which they don’t make in R15. On the way back North I saw 4 accidents and a Mustang stuck on a side hill it could not get up. Santa Fe is a mess right now.
CDA966A1-4846-4326-80E3-FD5AB2DDA8DB.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF you were more certain than not that the Coolerworx unit was in your future, I probably would not even bother with ANY aftermarket short shifter at this point. [wink]

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Took my car to the body shop for the second time in six months in what I am calling stupidity number two.
Stupidity number one was about 6 months ago when I backed into the garage too fast and whacked the mirror against the side. It cost about $350 for a new mirror, and I resolved to be more careful.
Stupidity number two was recently when I cut somebody off while making a U-turn, and he tapped me in the back. There was no structural damage fortunately, just a small cosmetic dent. I give the other guy a lot of credit, he had a huge F-150, and did a good job of almost stopping. If he hadn't, his big truck could have easily totaled my small car, which is a big fear I have since they aren't making our cars anymore.
The purpose of the U-turn would have been to save about two minutes by going onto a less busy road. At this point the minor dent has probably cost me at least 10 hours checking out paintless dent repair and getting two estimates from body shops, not to mention about $800 out of pocket.
Needless to say, I am resolving again to be more careful, being grateful that the damage is only cosmetic and fixable, and hoping that I actually learned the lesson this time.