Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

CSM

1000 Post Club
Installed Thermal Cat Back exhaust. So much better sounding than stock and what is really impressive is on the interstate at 75 mph in 6th I don't hear any drone or as matter of fact don't really hear the exhaust so for anyone that commutes this exhaust would be perfect.
I think I'll only by thermal from now on. I have it on both my Fiesta and my FRS. Amazing sound on both, with absolutely zero drone. I think they do a lot of engineering on their units to cancel drone.

On the FRS, the TRD exhaust is like $1200 and drones like crazy, and this thermal cost me $700 and is WAAYYY nicer with zero drone.

Installed a Mountune Quick Shift kit. It feels so much better now, closer to my TSX. Install was a little more difficult than expected but it was well worth the effort.
Hey green_henry, I just ordered my Mountune Quick Shift Kit today. What was the most difficult part of the installation? Did you remove anything else besides the intake and air filter box?

Just put on Pierce trunk brace and Thurs got Powerflex transmission mount insert, in addition to all of the other stuff I got put on lately. Haven't driven it with the trunk brace yet, but things feel a good deal more firm. Significantly less torque steer, puts power down better. (Dizzy 93, E30 coming next month.)

Crv

Hey green_henry, I just ordered my Mountune Quick Shift Kit today. What was the most difficult part of the installation? Did you remove anything else besides the intake and air filter box?
Battery box-ecu-trans cables-the mountune guide does a good job of walking you through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I have that one too. The hardest part is definitely trying to screw the little bolt in with the allen key. It's upside down, you also can't see it, and you can only turn it about 45 degrees at a time, so you just have to feel your way into the hole (hehe) and hope you're spinning the right direction. It helped me to take out the battery and battery box. Definitely frees up a lot of space.

Business6

Installed Brisk RR14S plugs. Old Motorcraft set looks good after about 15k miles:

Couldn't install new led fog housings because the 205/50 prevents me from getting in there a bit more like I have before when changing them. I'll figure it out another time

Installed Brisk RR14S plugs. Old Motorcraft set looks good after about 15k miles:

Couldn't install new led fog housings because the 205/50 prevents me from getting in there a bit more like I have before when changing them. I'll figure it out another time
Just removed the headlights. So much easier than trying to finagle underneath.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Business6

Just removed the headlights. So much easier than trying to finagle underneath.

I think I did that before but it's been a few years. Also I'm trying to be relatively discreet about it because the stupid "don't work on cars" thing at my place. I know that's to primarily avoid people from changing fluids or, I don't know, an entire transmission, but I'm trying to avoid any BS at the moment.

I think I did that before but it's been a few years. Also I'm trying to be relatively discreet about it because the stupid "don't work on cars" thing at my place. I know that's to primarily avoid people from changing fluids or, I don't know, an entire transmission, but I'm trying to avoid any BS at the moment.
Yep. Had the owner of the shop today telling me how to change a upper radiator hose and upper T coolant water outlet on 13 F150 5.0L. I was like dude, l, I got this. I've done plenty of these. I already understood what the previous mechanic tried doing to it after he did the w/p and I'm correcting it now by changing it this way. I don't need micro management. Just sign my paycheck.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Gosh, it's been 2 years since then lol. I don't think I removed the battery box because I remember that being a PITA when I installed the driver's side mount insert. As others have mentioned it was probably tightening that bolt and being confident that it was good and tight -- no issues in 2 years, so I guess I did it right [wrenchin]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I have the same effing problem scenario here with this draconian HOA. [thumbdown]

I have a bunch of stuff I want to do, which I am not supposed to be doing, even in my own driveway, and to make it worse yet, the neighborhood 'Gestapo' person, who actually goes around taking pictures of even the slightest violations, is a teacher, so she is home FULL TIME right now, and even her Goebbels hubby is home as well, due to work at home/shelter in place rules.

They are always out walking their dog, so there is NO avoiding them until this crap is over. [mad]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Yeah, I have the same effing problem scenario here with this draconian HOA. [thumbdown]

I have a bunch of stuff I want to do, which I am not supposed to be doing, even in my own driveway, and to make it worse yet, the neighborhood 'Gestapo' person, who actually goes around taking pictures of even the slightest violations, is a teacher, so she is home FULL TIME right now, and even her Goebbels hubby is home as well, due to work at home/shelter in place rules.

They are always out walking their dog, so there is NO avoiding them until this crap is over. [mad]
Take everything you need to a park near you and act like it broke down and your fixing it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pixelzombie

Added a Whoosh Short Shifter, Powerflex side motor mount inserts, and whoosh cable bracket bushings, and the ARP upgraded motor mount bolt. Already had done a Cobb Rmm, shifter base bushings, and synchroshift 2 fluid. Trans feels amazing now.

Was it easy to install the Whoosh Short Shifter?

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Details: mileage on vehicle and description of said valves before cleaning. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
105k with no catch can. But long drive times. Used CRC valve cleaner and gentle agitation. ( i suggest a thin and long wire brush witj soft ish bristles or a worn out tooth brush instead of being careful with a long flathead screwdriver. Lol) didnt really habe mich carbon buildup that was bad. Cylinder 4 had the biggest boogers. But nothing actually hard baked on. Letting it soak and work on the closed intake valves was key. Id use an air compressor to blow out the fluid before cycling to the next cylinder. I just cycled it by hand a few times. Then did the flooded engine startup mode once all back together.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
God I hope not. I got a good pop on a down shift.

These are Work VS-XX I had custom drilled in 4x108. 17x8 +35. You're looking around $2800 for a set.
It probably does shoot flames. Mine does, but only if I make it.