Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I gave my car a "deep clean". I wiped down the interior with alcohol wipes. Then wiped it down with regular interior cleaner. Then I used upholstery cleaner on all the carpets, mats, and the fabric on the recaros. Now I have to figure out whats the best way to maintain leather. I've just been wiping the leather down with interior cleaner but I know there's better ways to do it like using leather cleaners or leather conditioner products.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Finally got around to installing my blue mud flaps that I bought last fall. They were universal fit, I used my original RokBlokz mud flaps as stencils. They came out pretty decent I feel.

FWIW: the RokBlokz flaps are great pieces, I stored them away for later. I only wanted a color change. The RokBlokz were still doing great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business6

Got the Morimoto fogs installed. Passenger side one was at like a 40º angle upwards, lol, but super easy to correct. First photo is the difference between the Morimoto on the driver side and the passenger side with the stock fog light with the lamin-x yellow film

No night shots but wow does this fill things out and shoot a lot more light out to the sides

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I had drilled rotors a while back on my focus and the damn things had micro fractures. Like little tiny stress cracks. I'll never get drilled rotors again. I'm good with slotted but no holes for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I switched my transmission fluid from motul gear 300 to redline mtlv. This new redline mtlv is much better and it has been approved by ford specifications. Th mtlv fluid has improved my notchiness going from 1-2. Now, most of the time shifting from 1-2 is nice and smooth. Before, with the motul gear 300, I had to use some muscle to get it into 2nd. Also, I might've noticed an increase in acceleration, even though it sounds unlikely. The redline mtlv is much thinner so it could've resulted in less fluid/film resistance compared to how thick the motul gear 300 is. I expect to see improved fuel economy from this as well.

Business6

I switched my transmission fluid from motul gear 300 to redline mtlv. This new redline mtlv is much better and it has been approved by ford specifications. Th mtlv fluid has improved my notchiness going from 1-2. Now, most of the time shifting from 1-2 is nice and smooth. Before, with the motul gear 300, I had to use some muscle to get it into 2nd. Also, I might've noticed an increase in acceleration, even though it sounds unlikely. The redline mtlv is much thinner so it could've resulted in less fluid/film resistance compared to how thick the motul gear 300 is. I expect to see improved fuel economy from this as well.
Hmm, sounds interesting. I haven't been happy with any of the fluid I've swapped to including the Motul 300 and BG Synchro Shift which I'm currently using. Really it just seems that a transmission rebuild is inevitable and has been ever since I picked up the car almost three years ago.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hmm, sounds interesting. I haven't been happy with any of the fluid I've swapped to including the Motul 300 and BG Synchro Shift which I'm currently using. Really it just seems that a transmission rebuild is inevitable and has been ever since I picked up the car almost three years ago.
Sounds like Ravenol is in your future.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/ravenol-75w80.17230/

You may like the Redline MTLV. WIth the Motul gear 300, some common issues I would have are getting it into 1st, rough shifts from 1-2 sometimes even grinding, and just a notchy shifting experience going into all gears. My immediate impressions so far with the Redline MTLV are that, it goes into 1st smoothly, notchiness between shifts from 1-2 significantly reduced, but still has it, and just an easier shifting experience overall.

Bought some accessories to replace my tranny fluid with ravenol this week. Also I been thinking of getting either the Cobb RMM or the Turbosmart BOV. Any suggestions on what I should get first?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Bought some accessories to replace my tranny fluid with ravenol this week. Also I been thinking of getting either the Cobb RMM or the Turbosmart BOV. Any suggestions on what I should get first?
Rear Motor Mount IMO, BOV is a waste and sounds too ricey for my taste. You are better off getting an open intake so you can hear the BPV a bit.

Business6

You may like the Redline MTLV. WIth the Motul gear 300, some common issues I would have are getting it into 1st, rough shifts from 1-2 sometimes even grinding, and just a notchy shifting experience going into all gears. My immediate impressions so far with the Redline MTLV are that, it goes into 1st smoothly, notchiness between shifts from 1-2 significantly reduced, but still has it, and just an easier shifting experience overall.
Yeah I'm leaning towards the thicker fluids not being the right fit for the transmission. Maybe I'll try it in a few months, thanks!

Not exactly today. Lower grill removed partially by a board thrown up on the road, but I cut the rest out. Octane Academy badges installed. View attachment 29173
I would like to ask you with only two plastic trims both at the extreme of each side it is still possible to attach the lower grill? if you decide to go back to stock? Just wondering in case I get bored of the look...Kind regards.