Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Fiestig

Wax and stickers make cars go fast.
Don't forget about Tire Lettering. Lettering makes loads of power. I can't wait to put mine on when I am ready for a new set of tires. Top: "PLUS 10" Bottom: "HORSEPOWER" And just think... That is per wheel :cool:....lol.

Ok.. Honestly... I really do like raised tire lettering. But now, I also think its a good place to make someone laugh, so why not right...lol.

Decided I needed to stop lagging and get some new tires since my 14 is still on the stockers and they seem pretty bad I picked up some Firestone Indy 500’s for $399. Gonna get them installed within the next 2-3 weeks

Business6

Took the bumper off to secure the charge pipes with new clamps. Managed to develop a fitment issue *somewhere* that didn't exist before today so there's now a small gap under the front part of the headlights and the hood/bumper gap is slightly larger. Oh, and I think I'm producing even less boost than I was before. Goddammit.

Now I have a choice to make. I suspect there might be a pinhole or crack in the fmic that I have due to the wear and tear on it and it's also a 3 piece (center piece + metal couplers) so getting a new one would eliminate both of those potential problems. The other is that the charge pipe clamps for either side (or both) have loosened and need to be tightened up. I can't get at them without a jack, though, which I don't have.

I am getting much better and quicker at removing the bumper, so that's a plus

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Now I have a choice to make. I suspect there might be a pinhole or crack in the fmic that I have due to the wear and tear on it and it's also a 3 piece (center piece + metal couplers) so getting a new one would eliminate both of those potential problems.
Which intercooler is this?

Fiestig

Managed to develop a fitment issue *somewhere* that didn't exist before today so there's now a small gap under the front part of the headlights and the hood/bumper gap is slightly larger.
I have the same issue on FiST #2 (misaligned when I got it, so it wasn't a surprise). I have had FiST #1 bumper off multiple times as well, but no misalignment issues on reinstall. I am pulling the front fascia off in a couple days to find the issue on FiST #2.

I spoke to Ford directly about this issue and they are supposed to be ventable. Though yours looks like it has a lot of standing water, mine only fogs up on hot days while washing it.

Make sure you let it dry out completely and check it on a hot day first before sealing.

Today I walked out to show off my taillights and found this:

So it looks like I'll be adapting the methods of @TyphoonFiST to help seal these up somehow!

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I got used with about 5k miles on it,so was already broken in.Right now the vibes are not bad at all.But the car feels so much planted plus my shifting feels better too.Next is Trans mount.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I removed my old flowmaster cat back (It'll be posted for sale this weekend ;)) and installed the Thermal. Those clamps are a pain when you only have the car up on jack stands, but I got it on.
I was only able to take it on a short drive but its sounding like this is was In was after. Very mellow, almost quiet. I'll have to see how the cold start is in the AM but I'm thinking it will be perfect.

Thank you ron@whoosh and TyphoonFiST for answering all my questions

Only issue was how close the tips are to the bumper. I had to pull the tips out fairly far to get any clearance and even then I only have about 1/8", maybe a little more. Any suggestions getting more room? I'm using urethane hangers and I adjusted it but couldn't find any more clearance.
View attachment 33047
What hangers are you using?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk