Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Found out my exhaust has something broken inside causing the terrible rattle it’s had around idle. The previous owner put a high flow cat of some sort on as well as some unnamed exhaust. Decided to pull the trigger on a full turbo back setup. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erick_V

I purchased both sets of these mounts( street version) Have not installed yet. Did you notice much vibration?

I have the race version for the passenger & trans mount with a cobb rear mount and the vibrations aren't bad. It does vibrate for sure but my gf doesn't care and it puts my dog asleep lol. You'll get more vibrations from the trans mount IMO

I purchased both sets of these mounts( street version) Have not installed yet. Did you notice much vibration?

Definitely an increase of about 5-10% vibrations at idle/low rpm. Nothing unbearable but you will notice a difference.

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

I emptied my oil catch can today.. next to buy is rear rotors and pads.. feels like some bushes are a bit loose.. new shocks front and rear but still feels a little off in the handling department...

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Installed redline goods shift boot and armrest cover. I can’t believe I waited this long to do these. Makes the interior a little more upscale and the armrest is incredibly comfortable.
I was originally going to go with red stitching but decided to do silver to match my base seats. I’m glad I did, they match perfectly and look factory. Sorry about the poor shot of the shift boot, but you get the idea
205D98FD-C3D4-4203-9607-F3B2C8404794.jpeg

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Definitely an increase of about 5-10% vibrations at idle/low rpm. Nothing unbearable but you will notice a difference.
Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk
Agreed. I have the Street for both and I'm used to it now. It isn't a harsh vibration like some stiff RMMs give you. I'm not easy to please either.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Installed redline goods shift boot and armrest cover. I can’t believe I waited this long to do these. Makes the interior a little more upscale and the armrest is incredibly comfortable.
I was originally going to go with red stitching but decided to do silver to match my base seats. I’m glad I did, they match perfectly and look factory. Sorry about the poor shot of the shift boot, but you get the idea
View attachment 37647
Did you go black w/silver stitch or charcoal w/ silver stitch?

I am interested in doing at least the shift boot. Not sure if I am interested in actually doing it though lol.

Agreed. I have the Street for both and I'm used to it now. It isn't a harsh vibration like some stiff RMMs give you. I'm not easy to please either.
Are you satisfied with the way the car shifts now since doing the mod?

Did you go black w/silver stitch or charcoal w/ silver stitch?

I am interested in doing at least the shift boot. Not sure if I am interested in actually doing it though lol.
I went with black/silver

Its not that hard. You need small clamps to hold things in place and I had a staple gun lying around to attach and it worked. Looks just like the factory did it.

Erick_V

Replaced the passenger blend door actuator, got a fresh tank of e30 and put some air in my rear passenger tire (has a slow leak). Can't wait for our Texas "winter" to pass so I can pull the trigger on some RT660's, been dying to try them!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed the new Mountune crossover. Nice oem+ look. Will have some full pics later after the car gets reassembled. Also, cleaned my air filter but found a bunch of gunk in the pleats after multiple washes. Going back to paper to avoid the headache. View attachment 37689
Where did you buy that from? Got a link?