Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed diode dynamics ss3 sport fog lights. originally worried they were going to be too bright but so far they are a bit underwhelming at night. Thinking I should have gone with the pro led light pods instead of the sport.

Edit: OK, user error on my part. Had the fog lights aimed way to low. Adjusted aim and they now easily overpower the low beams. Happy but worried again they may be too bright when aimed correctly. Lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

joesiris

Installed diode dynamics ss3 sport fog lights. originally worried they were going to be too bright but so far they are a bit underwhelming at night. Thinking I should have gone with the pro led light pods instead of the sport.
are those custom headlights or did you order them from somewhere?

I've had my Fist since new, a 2016 model bought in December '15. I've always had higher priorities with my money though so I haven't modded her like I've always wanted to. I have done a few things: pedal spacer, wheels and tires, Ravenol transmission fluid, window tint, but big things like an intercooler, radiator, ST200 intake, etc have stayed on the spreadsheet I keep with my planned mods/costs.

That changed this week though, and I couldn't be more excited. I've always kept an eye out for a good deal on a used AP but never pulled the trigger for one reason or another. Someone listed an unused AP3 on the FiestaST subreddit the other day and I got lucky getting in contact with him first.

It should be delivered today.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've had my Fist since new, a 2016 model bought in December '15. I've always had higher priorities with my money though so I haven't modded her like I've always wanted to. I have done a few things: pedal spacer, wheels and tires, Ravenol transmission fluid, window tint, but big things like an intercooler, radiator, ST200 intake, etc have stayed on the spreadsheet I keep with my planned mods/costs.

That changed this week though, and I couldn't be more excited. I've always kept an eye out for a good deal on a used AP but never pulled the trigger for one reason or another. Someone listed an unused AP3 on the FiestaST subreddit the other day and I got lucky getting in contact with him first.

With a vendor tune or just OTS Cobb tunes?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I noticed that post and shared it on the Facebook groups right away. By they time some guys checked it out, the listing was gone. I knew it wouldn't last long at that price. You got a killer deal, congrats!

are those custom headlights or did you order them from somewhere?
They are replicas of the european style lights and made by DEPO. A local was parting out their FIST on Craigslist and I picked them up slightly used. I put a very light tint film on it to subdue all the chrome a bit.

That's awesome! I noticed that post and shared it on the Facebook groups right away. By they time some guys checked it out, the listing was gone. I knew it wouldn't last long at that price. You got a killer deal, congrats!
Yeah I couldn't believe it, basically brand new for 45% off.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just the Cobb OTS tunes for now. I want to get an intercooler before getting a Stratified or Dizzy tune.
I used the Factory Intercooler with all my "Flash Tunes"....it was fine. In the very hot parts of the summer it would heat soak in stop and go traffic....FYI. YOU CAN USE THE STOCK INTERCOOLER WITH FLASH TUNES.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I drove back from philly today and wouldn't you know it...ANOTHER IC hose clamp came loose. It was on the IC end of the rubber hose connected to the J pipe. WTH?
Did it take 2 years to loosen from when I did the IC or was it removed to do the LSD? Regardless I will double clamp it like others have done.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Finally got the entire shifter assembly done. This was the last 2 pieces of the puzzle
Ended up getting a Slim reverse lockout lever to fit more knobs.
Unicorn Splatter knob to match Tuxedo Black(sorta) and the Back of my NRG prisma

Shifting has completely transformed, butter smooth; however, is there any downsides to having a heavy knob? i might have gone a bit toooooooo heavy at 580g
it feels like swinging a sledgehammer

IMG_0169.JPG

P.S. it looks and feels so much better than having that bulky adapter to fit other knobs

Last edited:
YOU CAN USE THE STOCK INTERCOOLER WITH FLASH TUNES.
Obviously, and maybe I will spend the $75 and get the Dizzy "stage 1" tune before getting the IC (and another $75 for the "stage 2" tune, but I want to see how car feels with just the Cobb base tunes before spending any more $$.

I'm getting married in September and don't want to spend what could be saved for that.

I plastidipped* and installed my Xmas present (Velossatech rear diffuser fins).

Getting them aligned and square was a bit of a challenge... but completely manageable with a little patience and masking tape.

*Only bothered because I ordered the wrong shade of grey, but now it matches the honeycomb bumper trim (despite looking darker in pics)... which I really like--so gonna consider it a happy accident!

Also tagged my new Mountune intercooler, but I'll hold off sharing until it's installed.

Attachments

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've been working with Randy at Tunewerks, and I was having trouble finding adequate 93. Well, I found some that works!
Mobil sucked, Shell was worse, Sunoco was better, but still got some negative corrections. Marathon is working strong.
The tune is amazing. (y)