Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Back on topic though.. I was doing track prep and decided to swap out my CPE resonator for a straight pipe. It’s waaaaay too loud lol. If I didn’t roll around on the street it would be fine but it’s definitely inappropriate for my neighborhood. The turbo spools sound so damn good though. And the fire balls ❤️
need to hear this!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Depending on your opinion, I got suckered into the alloy spare. lol. The weight savings is already gone with the drawbar, hitch and such. No way to find a $20 one like somebody posted here. Locals and regionals were all $75 +, so one on eBay was discounted already, then another $5 off, so tax and shipped to VA, $68

My concern is the DOT date code is from 2012. If I swap mine spare to this rim, then the TOC goes even higher... Now is when a harbor freight tire changer would come in handy. The motorcycle changer might even work. Hmm, maybe I'll post on FB and Neighbors app to see if anybody has one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Finally got my car off of the jack stands after a few weeks. Finished ISC coils and Whoosh BBK. S280 going in next week.

View attachment 42168
Looks killer! I tried to zoom in and see what size those wheels were... Not enough coffee in the world right now to get it done. What size wheels and BBK did you go with? Any spacers? How much of a drop over stock with the isc suspension did you settle on?

Sam4

Depending on your opinion, I got suckered into the alloy spare. lol. The weight savings is already gone with the drawbar, hitch and such. No way to find a $20 one like somebody posted here. Locals and regionals were all $75 +, so one on eBay was discounted already, then another $5 off, so tax and shipped to VA, $68

My concern is the DOT date code is from 2012. If I swap mine spare to this rim, then the TOC goes even higher... Now is when a harbor freight tire changer would come in handy. The motorcycle changer might even work. Hmm, maybe I'll post on FB and Neighbors app to see if anybody has one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Dumb question - are there NOT bunches of various fiesta wheels in junkyards across America?? 15s and 16s? I've wanted to keep a set of snows on hand but hate the thought of cheapo 'mag' wheels vs slush-filled potholes...

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Looks killer! I tried to zoom in and see what size those wheels were... Not enough coffee in the world right now to get it done. What size wheels and BBK did you go with? Any spacers? How much of a drop over stock with the isc suspension did you settle on?
Wheels are 16x8 rpf1 from Oakos. Tires are 205/45 re-71r. I went with the 16" option from Whoosh. Currently put on 5mm spacers but I don't think I need them, need to take measurements. Running upgraded +10mm H&R studs as well. As far as the drop, I didn't expect it to look this low. I put tension on the front spring then compressed another 5mm or so then that was it.

Wheels are 16x8 rpf1 from Oakos. Tires are 205/45 re-71r. I went with the 16" option from Whoosh. Currently put on 5mm spacers but I don't think I need them, need to take measurements. Running upgraded +10mm H&R studs as well. As far as the drop, I didn't expect it to look this low. I put tension on the front spring then compressed another 5mm or so then that was it.
Gotcha! I ask because someday when my dekas come off backorder, coilovers and a BBK are on my list! I went with a 205/50, will see how that fills the wheelwell on stock suspension first.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Gotcha! I ask because someday when my dekas come off backorder, coilovers and a BBK are on my list! I went with a 205/50, will see how that fills the wheelwell on stock suspension first.
You'll be fine with 205/50, that will look great. This winter I'm going to mount 245/45 and see how I can make them fit. This isn't my daily

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Dumb question - are there NOT bunches of various fiesta wheels in junkyards across America?? 15s and 16s? I've wanted to keep a set of snows on hand but hate the thought of cheapo 'mag' wheels vs slush-filled potholes...
I would assume there are. Ebay is your quickest search result. The salvage yard search engines all suck. (i bent all 4 KMC's that were on my volvo years ago. (Left side one year and the other side 2 years later).

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
You'll be fine with 205/50, that will look great. This winter I'm going to mount 245/45 and see how I can make them fit. This isn't my daily
I'm running 205/50-16 indies w/stock suspension. No issues other than they look puffy. idc, it's my daily and I like a more comfortable drive.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Got most of my rally working prep done today, getting ready for NEFR (leaving on the 28th).

Oil and filter (Ravenol 5W-30 DXG, and a Fram ULTRA 3600), and 2.1 liters of Ravenol MTF-2 in the IB6.

Drained the Damond OCC.

Skid Plate Guy bash plate on.

Next; 15x7 Method MR501VTs with 195/60-15 General Altimax Arctic 12s on them replace the daily driver Dekas/Neo Gens, check mud flap mounts/double sided 3M tape, and maybe lube the brake slider pins while the wheels are off.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Got most of my rally working prep done today, getting ready for NEFR (leaving on the 28th).

Oil and filter (Ravenol 5W-30 DXG, and a Fram ULTRA 3600), and 2.1 liters of Ravenol MTF-2 in the IB6.

Drained the Damond OCC.

Skid Plate Guy bash plate on.

Next; 15x7 Method MR501VTs with 195/60-15 General Altimax Arctic 12s on them replace the daily driver Dekas/Neo Gens, check mud flap mounts/double sided 3M tape, and maybe lube the brake slider pins while the wheels are off.
How much is coming out the catch can when you drain?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
How much is coming out the catch can when you drain?
Only a few ounces this time, for a ~3500 mile oil change interval.

This oil I am using has a very low volatility rate, but it certainly smells like I am getting a lot of fuel in the oil for the winter oil change interval.

But everyone tells me that is 'normal' for a direct injection system. [dunno]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Only a few ounces this time, for a ~3500 mile oil change interval.

This oil I am using has a very low volatility rate, but it certainly smells like I am getting a lot of fuel in the oil for the winter oil change interval.

But everyone tells me that is 'normal' for a direct injection system. [dunno]
The only way to see if it's "Normal" is to send it in for Analysis @ Blackstone laboratory. They will tell you the low down and the condition of your oil and engine.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk