Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
How fast does it spool and whats the power output? People usually run the bigger Garretts.
I was looking for a turbo and found this one used, at a good price(800 plus 2 different BOVs one being an HKS). I've seen a few haters on this turbo, but they never give a valid reason for the hate. From my research and this depends on supporting mods, is good for up to 460hp. As for spool time, that is the question. Still trying to find a definitive number. I'm also going to be using a Pumaspeed quick spool manifold, so that factors into it.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Nice! I'm curious to see how it goes once you get the Quick Spool Manifold on there. Did you go with the Large Bore or Small Bore?
Small bore I think, I'll have to measure and compare, mine has a bore size of 29.51mm I would thinks this is the small bore, I cannot find on Pumaspeed's site the size of either manifold. It just says small bore or big bore.

Last edited:
I installed the Odyssey 96R-600 battery. Also hardwired my R7. These were both done last week Nothing major.

But it did continue to highlight the quantity of knowledge on this forum. Just wanted to say a mass thank you to those that contribute, share, and add such value here.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I installed the Odyssey 96R-600 battery. Also hardwired my R7. These were both done last week Nothing major.

But it did continue to highlight the quantity of knowledge on this forum. Just wanted to say a mass thank you to those that contribute, share, and add such value here.
Did you get those with the SAE or metric terminal posts? I don't even know what I would need.

Did you get those with the SAE or metric terminal posts? I don't even know what I would need.
This is the battery I purchased. Picked it up, in-stock, at Auto Zone.

*Edit - Brand is Odyssey. A number of members here recommended.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This is the battery I purchased. Picked it up, in-stock, at Auto Zone.

*Edit - Brand is Odyssey. A number of members here recommended.
Yes, this is a DIRECT FIT, OEM replacement size, type, and terminal style/position AGM battery.

It is NOT one of their (much) lower power, lightweight, 'racing' batteries which need funky terminal adapters in order to function with our car's battery cable terminals, like those 'racing' batteries do. [wink]

I AM (pleasantly) surprised that Auto Zone can, and is willing to get these ordered in for customers, let alone having it on the racks<-(??). [:)] [thumb]

Yes, this is a DIRECT FIT, OEM replacement size, type, and terminal style/position AGM battery.

It is NOT one of their (much) lower power, lightweight, 'racing' batteries which need funky terminal adapters in order to function with our car's battery cable terminals, like those 'racing' batteries do. [wink]

I AM (pleasantly) surprised that Auto Zone can, and is willing to get these ordered in for customers, let alone having it on the racks<-(??). [:)] [thumb]
I was surprised to find one in-stock. Pleasantly surprised they carry them and even more surprised they had it ready. I did pass several Auto Zones that didn't have it in order to get to the one that did.

I just can't justify lightweight, lithium batteries, like AntiGravity. Even in the GT4, I am unwilling to pay that kind of money for a 25-30 pound weight savings.