Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'm in Knoxville and these roads are too much fun... I can't go too fast on some as they have blind corners, blind hills and they are narrow. No shoulders... Still fun!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Picked up parts from cerakoting.

Euros arrived. No damage to the exterior. I didn't take the time to check the internals will check tomorrow. Still wish I could have gotten the Hellas but these will have to do. Packaged, wrapped extremely well as far as reinforcing where the tabs are with empty tape rolls over them after foam and bubble wrap.

Attachments

These mornings are getting cold so I've gotten some harnesses made up to finally get the heated recaros from the swap going. Was going to try and get the factory switches to work but this way will be a bit easier. View attachment 45042
Are you going to write up the process anywhere? I swapped out the seat bases for some junkyard Focus ST Recaros a while ago, but too afraid to mess with the electronics to get the seat heater working...

Are you going to write up the process anywhere? I swapped out the seat bases for some junkyard Focus ST Recaros a while ago, but too afraid to mess with the electronics to get the seat heater working...
I may do a simple write up. But IIRC the focus has multiple temperature modes compared to the just on off for the fiesta. So it may not be as simple. Currently sitting in the car now with a toasty butt. I have the drivers side wired and it's working great but nothing is in its permanent location. 20211122_185740.jpg .

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'm in Knoxville and these roads are too much fun... I can't go too fast on some as they have blind corners, blind hills and they are narrow. No shoulders... Still fun!

After getting out to North Knoxville, Norris Dam and Oak Ridge, I can say the FiST is even more fun now. I'll have to retire here just for the scenic curves, hills and curvills. Haa.

Spotted 1 FoST and I'm not sure whether the second car was a FiST or FoST. It was a DARK blue. Which had that? I was keeping my eyes on these curvills.

Next Wednesday I'm renting a SxS at Windrock off-road park. 72,000 private acres of trails. YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaw

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got a Text my Trans is all finished @ Clarke....FINALLY! Had some parts hiccups and an assembly tool break during the process so its been lengthy. Also got a CPE meth charge pipe on the coldside in the mail today. Thanks Ron@whoosh. Now its getting colder than A Well diggers ass and ill be in the garage with the Propane going...FML.

So now I'm getting a "thud" sound when going over speed humps.. it's after the front shocks compress and then on the rebound they make the thud sound..

I think I'm going to have to rip them out and check the nut on the top that bolts the center rod to the top of the struts.. I actually never checked them before installing them.. got me fkd if that's not what's causing it.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Got a Text my Trans is all finished @ Clarke....FINALLY! Had some parts hiccups and an assembly tool break during the process so its been lengthy. Also got a CPE meth charge pipe on the coldside in the mail today. Thanks Ron@whoosh. Now its getting colder than A Well diggers ass and ill be in the garage with the Propane going...FML.
I snagged a fried tranny for 100 bucks to eventually upgrade. Also have a ford tech who specialized in fiesta and focus tranny rebuilts near me. Thinking of the LSD and maybe the 4.3:1 upgrade. I actually have a crashed fiesta im fixing and I need to drop the tranny as it has a broke mount. Want to get some practice on that one before I mess with my nicer fiesta.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
........... Also have a ford tech who specialized in fiesta and focus tranny rebuilts near me. ..............
Ask him if he minds you sharing his contact info on the forum. Might not be me anytime soon, but I'm sure there would be others that would patronize, depending on your shared results.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I snagged a fried tranny for 100 bucks to eventually upgrade. Also have a ford tech who specialized in fiesta and focus tranny rebuilts near me. Thinking of the LSD and maybe the 4.3:1 upgrade. I actually have a crashed fiesta im fixing and I need to drop the tranny as it has a broke mount. Want to get some practice on that one before I mess with my nicer fiesta.
THINKING about an LSD? They make a drug to fix that indecisiveness - it's called Lysergic acid diethylamide or LSD for short. Haaa.

Night and day difference I can tell you! WELL worth the cost, regardless of DIY or retail installed.

Daily driving it's fantastic. Imagine you're sitting at a light, waiting to turn right. There are small gaps between cars, but you can't make it bc the inside tire will slip. With an LSD you're in there and more!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Today I put 89RON in the tank. For economic reasons. Let's Go Brandon! 50million gallons from the strategic oil reserves. What a disgrace.
The Department of Energy will release 50 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, according to the White House -- the largest release from the reserve in US history, according to a White House spokesperson.

This release will be in coordination with several other countries, including China, India, Japan, the Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom. Officials believe the coordinated effort could potentially have more of an effect on lowering gas prices.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Would also love this contact info. I’ll likely be moving back to your neck of the woods where I’m from next Summer and ready to go LSD around then

dhminer

2000 Post Club
The Department of Energy will release 50 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, according to the White House -- the largest release from the reserve in US history, according to a White House spokesperson.

This release will be in coordination with several other countries, including China, India, Japan, the Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom. Officials believe the coordinated effort could potentially have more of an effect on lowering gas prices.

50M barrels is about 2.5 days supply

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
50M barrels is about 2.5 days supply
If that much. Approx 20 per day pre-covid.

There are about 604 million barrels in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

Okay, how much should they release, in your professional opinion? 100, 200, 300, 400?