Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don't know if I posted my dual exhaust so here goes.
Love it!
People probably scratch their heads when they see your car (IF they know anything at all about Fiestas that is), trying to figure out exactly what is going on there! [twothumb] [histerical]
Exactly,!
If you think about it, people should be looking at it, since an ST swapped sedan is rarer than most supercars lol.

haste

1000 Post Club
Raised my suspension all the way around. 7/16" on the passenger side and 1/2" on the driver side. Got tired of rubbing over large bumps and sometimes when driving aggressively.

Found my front brake pads shot after only 15k miles. Need to get it inspected by the end of the month too. Ordered new pads.
I've got some takeoff rotors that I used for a track weekend a long time ago that barely show any wear. Gonna throw those on when I change my pads.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Love it!

Exactly,!
If you think about it, people should be looking at it, since an ST swapped sedan is rarer than most supercars lol.
I shocked a tuned genesis v8 out on the freeway yesterday. We tangled for a few mins well above 120mph but traffic made my old ass slow down. He was popping and snapping on downshifts and here I was in my little bean and quiet exhaust on his tail.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
I don't know if I posted my dual exhaust so here goes.
The vortex generators are not there for looks. They reduce drag. I average 35.3 mpg and I am not easy on it. Half of my commute is on a two lane country road where I can only average about 40mph but once on the big road it's 80 as long as there are no cops. I have not reset the trip computer in a few thousand miles, so I know it's accurate. I'm running 93 octane with my e30 and 93 tunes. OAR values stay at 1.0 but I keep an eye on it when running the e30 tune. I'm going to vent the rear bumper and possibly make an entire belly pan. I have not tried for top speed yet but I imagine it will come up as well. Big wings cause downforce but at the cost of extra drag and they look too ricey for my taste. I prefer the sleeper look though a sharp eye will spot the rear sway bar from behind. I got a close look at a nascar car and may use some of the aero tricks I saw on that as well.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
A Fiesta sedan finally gets respect. My hat is off to you, sir. (y)
It's ugly but that just makes it camouflaged in a sea of shitty boring family cars. This MFr is like a cat on roller skates now and it looks like an old alley cat that no one pays attention to. People be like "WTF was that".

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Does Pennsy law require the creditor (Ford Motor Credit in my case) to sent the owner a physical, paper copy of the title once the lien is paid off??

(Mine is done next month.)
Whenever I paid a car off, the lender sent me the original title with a lien release signed off.

Bruises? Did you crash something? Are you ok?
Oh lol, no crashes. I just live in an apartment complex and I did the turbo swap in about 10 hours by myself using car ramps so I couldn’t let the car down during the swap. The bruises / sore muscles are just from me being out of shape and trying to hurry so I didn’t get in trouble with my landlords. They wouldn’t be thrilled about me doing an oil change, let alone a turbo swap.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh lol, no crashes. I just live in an apartment complex and I did the turbo swap in about 10 hours by myself using car ramps so I couldn’t let the car down during the swap. The bruises / sore muscles are just from me being out of shape and trying to hurry so I didn’t get in trouble with my landlords. They wouldn’t be thrilled about me doing an oil change, let alone a turbo swap.
You're a braver man than I. Salutations!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^THIS, I fully understand and appreciate.

Those who are fortunate enough (and YES, I am giving them FULL cred for earning such) to have their own homes, sans any HOAs, just have no clue whatsoever what it is like to attempt to work on their own cars while 'looking over their shoulders', and rushing to beat the Stasi roaming around from trying to catch them.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
shite job. changed the brakes. unsiezed all the rear slide pins. had to lever them out using multiple open spanners.

front pads down to 1mm. rear discs and pads absolutely knackered.

That's one of those jobs I really hate doing.
Did you actually climb underneath that with no jack stands and just use a hydraulic jack to support the FiST? I don't want to see you eating Bangers and mash through a straw the rest of your life buddy! Be smarter next time!

I hit 60k miles on the way to work this morning! She had something like 52 miles on her when I bought her in December '15.

I'm planning on buying a Whoosh V3 FMIC shortly and then getting a Dizzy or Stratified 'stage 2' tune so I'll replace the spark plugs then too.

I'm planning on buying a Whoosh V3 FMIC shortly and then getting a Dizzy or Stratified 'stage 2' tune so I'll replace the spark plugs then too.
If you have access to E85, you should heavily consider running E30 mix after your IC install. It was easily the most fun I’ve had from all my upgrades on the stock turbo.. that ~300 TQ feels so nice and is a blast on the highway.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Swapped out the RE050s for snow tires after lunch. Looks like a replacement set of tires in store next spring. Decisions, decisions....find some more 17s or go to 205/45ZR16 Conti ECS-02?

haste

1000 Post Club
I hit 60k miles on the way to work this morning! She had something like 52 miles on her when I bought her in December '15.

I just hit 100k miles last week. Bought it October '14. I'm not putting on near as many miles as I used to. I've only put 15k miles on in the past two years.