Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I take the old guy opinion (really?) that the sole purpose of yellow ('amber') is its fog cutting property at low, wide angles. So are you throwing long, lean white light rally-lamp style? Or is it just bright? I ask NOT in a critical manner!
Well honestly I just want to be able to use both.

No matter what, one color will be high and one will be low. If the yellows are aimed low, the whites will be high. I did drive around with the whites high but I was getting flashed. Since I aimed the yellows high I have not been flashed yet.

Started her up this morning only to hear internal dash ticking. Months back I replaced the blend actuator- similar but slightly different sound now. Think I'm gonna have to live with it as the temps are in the 20's.

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Started her up this morning only to hear internal dash ticking. Months back I replaced the blend actuator- similar but slightly different sound now. Think I'm gonna have to live with it as the temps are in the 20's.
This is why I replaced all 3 when I had the dash out. Hopefully it will be a while before I have to do any of them again.

Got mine fixed today, luckily found a shop that could look at it today as all the others I tried including Ford were all booked out till after Christmas.. [emoji15]. He scanned it and found heaps of codes, cleared them and the car is fine now. Need to replace soon a coolant valve (forgotten the exact name) it's beside the battery.. has a coolant hose going into it and it's blue.. drove to and from work in limp mode for close to a week.. was not fun at all. Glad the FiST lives to fight another day as I was jumping to all sorts of bad outcomes.. [emoji106]

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

dhminer

2000 Post Club
No clips involved besides the ones that hold the upper and lower cowl shells together, and those are VERY durable, metal clips. The plastic cowl pieces will break before those do! lol
Just don’t drop one of the metal clips down into the engine bay. They’re a bitch to find!

Last edited:
Just don’t stop one of the metal clips down into the engine bay. They’re a bitch to find!
I did manage to drop one. There was about 5 seconds of noise that resembled a klinko board, followed by the sound of it hitting my garage floor. I was thankful.

pixelzombie

shite job. changed the brakes. unsiezed all the rear slide pins. had to lever them out using multiple open spanners.

front pads down to 1mm. rear discs and pads absolutely knackered.

That's one of those jobs I really hate doing.
My rear pins were also siezed despite the boot being on correctly. I'm thinking of getting new pins and brackets for the rear next spring.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why do you put the FiST away for the winter?
I’m going to hazard a guess and say that he does it to protect his Fiesta from the large amount of road salt that I’m sure his state uses on the roads. Makes me glad I live in North Carolina where our roads only get salted a few times

Why do you put the FiST away for the winter?
I’m going to hazard a guess and say that he does it to protect his Fiesta from the large amount of road salt that I’m sure his state uses on the roads. Makes me glad I live in North Carolina where our roads only get salted a few times
I live in western NY. Your right about the road salt and I'm fortunate enough to be able to have a winter car. I've had my FiST for 4 years now and the underside is completely rust free.