Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Mikey456

[thumb] YES, I am still on the factory suspension, and those were one of the first things to go on this car for me, right after the symposer delete and engine heat retainer (cover)! [wink]
Is it easy to remove? Looks like one bolt holding it on. Do u need a spacer when putting the bolt back in without it? Have not seen much on the forum about it.

Erick_V

Is it easy to remove? Looks like one bolt holding it on. Do u need a spacer when putting the bolt back in without it? Have not seen much on the forum about it.
You only need to remove the nut. I believe the threaded portion is in the weight itself, you remove the nut and it's free. You don't need to do anything else

DangerMouse

Got bored and I've been wanting a finishing piece for the intake feed, so I hacked up the stock air box inlet. I wrapped it in reflect gold tape but it started peeling after a few days, I'm debating painting black. It's the swiss cheese piece hahaha

Attachments

@TyphoonFiST Might not be a Rocket Box, but hard to beat $25 at the thrift store, complete with instructions and all hardware. Looks like it was used a handful of times.

Test fit for a couple of longer trips coming up.

View attachment 21998
Where’s the propeller? Disclaimer: This comment was made in jest

For sure! Tires should be here Monday, I'll have them mounted Tuesday. 225/45/16 ZIII! Gonna sell my current setup. Yay for traction! (maybe?)
Traction? Lol they will stick like glue and you will wonder why you waited so long. Total transformation

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
For sure! Tires should be here Monday, I'll have them mounted Tuesday. 225/45/16 ZIII! Gonna sell my current setup. Yay for traction! (maybe?)
Sumitomos? I have them on my 993. These are good street tires, but they are STREET tires.

Dropped in an ITG filter and I loaded the stage 1 93 MAP. I also installed the AWR 88a RMM and a whoosh symposer delete.

What a big difference in feel and performance![lovest]

Next on the install list: whoosh v1 or v3 FMIC, whoosh silicone intercooler set, whoosh hot side j pipe, mountune induction hose, whoosh crossover pipe, whoosh v2 turbo inlet, GFB DV+, one step colder plugs, and a stage 2 MAP from Stratified or Dizzy.