Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Torque is like 45lb ft or something then another 180 degrees. I got mine to 90 degrees and I don't know how you can get it to 180. Seemed WAY too tight
I've seen that and I've also seen just torquing it straight to 115lb. I tried the latter and I just couldn't get enough room to move the torque wrench enough. Its tight now, as tight as I could get the thing to go. Hopefully enough lol

Had a long day in the driveway.

Syncro Shift trans fluid change
Whoosh Race RMM
Flashed my P&B tune on from Tune+
Maxton brows and lip

Didn’t bother washing the car, stormed yesterday and will probably storm again later today.

Attachments

Had a long day in the driveway.

Syncro Shift trans fluid change
Whoosh Race RMM
Flashed my P&B tune on from Tune+
Maxton brows and lip

Didn’t bother washing the car, stormed yesterday and will probably storm again later today.
Would you mind sharing your wheel and tires setup?

Of course not :)

Konig Hypergram 17x8 40
Federal 595 RS-Pro 215/40
Mountune springs

Federal tires run about a size wide. This setup gets me pretty flush in the front, and almost flush in the rear.
Do you have a thread to see your car? Where did you buy the wheels? I have a tuxedo black and I would like to see if those grey match. [emoji41]

Do you have a thread to see your car? Where did you buy the wheels? I have a tuxedo black and I would like to see if those grey match. [emoji41]
Nah, no build thread. I have some pictures on instagram as @muldoonfist though.

I got them from A Spec wheels in California for $695 shipped. It seems like the price of these wheels keep going up.

Tux black is a really tough color, because it never really looks BLACK. So, matte gray is a weird color to pair with it. Bronze would’ve been perfect, but I didn’t want to drill a set of 4x100’s, or drill my hubs/rotors. Ceramic coating them seemed to intensify the color, it does pop enough against the Tux Black. I’m happy, just need to keep the car clean, and the tires coated.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have to trim down the huge front mud flaps, but yeah, we've had MAJOR boomers run through the area lately, it seems like every other half day now. [:(]

At least it partially washes off some of the 1/16" of tree pollen on every car around here now (and probably until mid August).

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just bought a set of Fifteen52 Podiums (17x7.5) and Nitto Neo Gens (215/40/R17) and they’re due in a week.

I. Can’t. Wait!

I’ll be selling my Firehawk-shod Ultraleggeras (both stock size). Both are only one year old. Plenty of tread left.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Did an oil change to some fancy purple stuff. Seemed to quiet the injectors some how. Feels smoother than my normal mobil 1 full synthetic.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk