Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Was it pretty straightforward? Could I do it with the car backed up on ramps? Looks great...how does it sound compared to stock?
Again... I will say this spend the extra money and get your exhaust Cerakoted/ ceramic coated. Totally worth it! The clamps are a pain and need to be re-tightened every now and again. But its by far the Best exhaust EVER!

Sound/video clip with Snap crackle pop option....

View: https://youtu.be/bU525D-GswY

Waiting on my Stratified custom tune and last week replaced my radiator support, intercooler mounts, upgraded Mountune radiator and hoses/clamps, Mountune boost hoses and clamps, NGK 6510 @.028, whooshmotorsports fog light delete and routed the Mountune air boxes hose too the hole, put my OEM headlights back on for stealth and discovered that I need new brakes:) next is slotted Stop Tech rotors and some Hawk pads and the Mountune quick shift kit that’s been sitting. Car feels like a car again fixing all the broken plastic bits I broke lmao

DangerMouse

Pulled the bumper cover, replaced drivers side bumper bracket. Replaced another broken bottom headlight clip. Adjusted the TB crash bar to be as high up as possible. I still have a decent gap on the driver side bumper to fender line. Tried my best but gave up. It’s better than it was so I’ll take the win. The bumper bracket bolts rusted and one was seized. It broke the bracket and I had to cut it off. It took a little meat from the bumper mounting tab with it. I’ll never get the gap perfect without a new bumper cover. At least the hood to bumper line seems to fit better.

Yesterday I installed a Thermal R&D Catback after debating on if my straight pipe muffler and resonator delete with a catless downpipe was too loud some quality of my muffler and res delete decided for me when a weld broke and a leak started in another spot. Thanks Typhoon for the suggestion a while back [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hit 24 pounds of boost in 100 degree heat on this new stratified tune loving it even with completely shot brakes:) not really those suck can’t wait for the stop techs to get here.

Business6

Did a datalog on Dizzy Stage 2 (panel filter, induction hose, fresh stock plugs, levels intercooler) and compared that to my mid-May Dizzy Stage 1 tune (ramair intake, induction hose, 1 step colder plugs, stock intercooler) and got a hell of comparison as to how bad the stock intercooler is.

Both runs were in third gear, btw, but check out these temps:
Stage 1 starting charge temp at 100% throttle - 59.2ºF - at throttle lift - 88.5º
Stage 2 starting charge temp at 100% throttle - 95.2ºF - at throttle lift - 99º

Holy sheeeeeeeet

And yes, at 12:25am it's still 90º. Pretty sure it was 54º outside on the stage 1 run.