Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What do you think?

I'm thinking of buying these rims for my Performance Blue FiST, how do you think it would look?

Attachments

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Not sure if that would look right on a FiST...seems like it belongs on a truck.

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, I really like an open look as opposed to multi spokes. Just wish I had the app to photoshop and see.

CanadianST

Not my cup of tea but then it's not my car. What matters is do you like them, since you're gonna be looking at them everyday and all that

First, it has 5 lugs.... Ours is 4x108. Second, it does look like a truck wheel. If you're cool with that, go for it.

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
First, it has 5 lugs.... Ours is 4x108. Second, it does look like a truck wheel. If you're cool with that, go for it.
It comes in 4/108, thanks I was in limbo with these. I think I'll go a white wheel.

White Assetto Gara's look fantastic on our cars... and they're a pretty big weight savings. And fairly inexpensive.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
It probably weights a sheat load to much, killing performance in all ways, go for low weight first, fitment next, style last, if you are serious about being fast over looking "fast" :)

DO NOT PUT THOSE WHEELS ON YOUR CAR!!!

Ahem... okay, so you can do whatever you want with your car, but in my eyes those wheels aren't even acceptable on a Commonwhore ute, let alone a FiST. There are sooooo many really great looking options out there that would suit the car perfectly. Check out TireRack online or head to a Jax tyre shop; they have all their wheels on a touchscreen system that has our cars on it so you can see what it'll look like...

OP
N
Thread Starter #14
DO NOT PUT THOSE WHEELS ON YOUR CAR!!!

Ahem... okay, so you can do whatever you want with your car, but in my eyes those wheels aren't even acceptable on a Commonwhore ute, let alone a FiST. There are sooooo many really great looking options out there that would suit the car perfectly. Check out TireRack online or head to a Jax tyre shop; they have all their wheels on a touchscreen system that has our cars on it so you can see what it'll look like...
I've decided against these wheels now. I'll go to my local Jax, I seen they sell some good rims.

I've decided against these wheels now. I'll go to my local Jax, I seen they sell some good rims.
Yeah, I like Jax because they have a huge range of brands for both wheels and tyres. I cannot begin to tell you how tempted I've been by multiple sets. In the end I decided to go through with buying a set of Rado Grey wheels (with rubber) I stumbled upon through another forum from a US owner. And, apparently, I'll have them tomorrow. Can't bloody wait...

OP
N
Thread Starter #19
If the car wasn't my work hack, I'd rush right out and buy a set of import wheels 5 spoke white. But I don't want to find it on bricks or missing because of a set of wheels, that's why I'm looking for a nice not to expansive rim. Very hard to do without making the Car look cheap. Was going to get the standard rims 2 PAC white, but then weight of the wheel stopped me.

OP
N
Thread Starter #20
Bleh, not my cup of tea either..
Both your wheel choices seem like they belong on a truck or a Chrysler 300.

But as it has been said, its your car and your the only one who needs to be happy

Not a great deal of choice.