Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is all required to order a fiesta st?

H

helldriver

The reason why I'm asking is, my sister and I are in the process of getting my mother's estate from Florida, in a matter of weeks I should have a decent down payment on a car, if it's taking a few months from ordering to delivery, how much do they want down?, thanks if anyone can reply, never bought a new car before

-Scott

I did $500 for my dealer. They asked for $1000 but $500 was all I had at the time and they said okay no problem!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
500 for the win Alex.. if you want to put more down at time of signing for the car then is when you want to give Ford your money no sooner..
Make sure it is refundable if you need to back out or the car has issues you don't like...

The Ford I went to if I wanted to order one that they don't have on the lot, they wanted to charger 2k for one they have 1k but I insisted $500 and they took that :p

OP
H

helldriver

Thread Starter #8
Thanks guys, going to the dealer this Friday, cheers..
-Scott.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I am a little unique where I have never needed to put a deposit down on ordering a new car. I guess after 5 new cars, they must know I am going to take it when it arrives. :) $500 down is pretty standard and it makes sure the buyer is serious about getting the car. I used a $500 deposit when I sold my 2011 Fiesta to make sure the buyer was going to take the car when my ST arrived.

I pick mine up Monday, I got everything I wanted, performance blue, Recaro package, sunroof, Rado wheels, $900 for paint protection, undercoat, the dealer is trucking it in from up north of Cincinnati Ohio can't freaking wait!!!

-Scott....

I am a little unique where I have never needed to put a deposit down on ordering a new car. I guess after 5 new cars, they must know I am going to take it when it arrives. :) $500 down is pretty standard and it makes sure the buyer is serious about getting the car. I used a $500 deposit when I sold my 2011 Fiesta to make sure the buyer was going to take the car when my ST arrived.
Same, I didn't put anything down..

Well here I sit no car it got sold somehow, spent the entire day getting phone calls and texts from the dealer trying to talk me into what I don't want, they found another one out of state exactly how I want, but it's going to take 2 weeks to get it here, I'm doing it! It will be worth it.

I pick mine up Monday, I got everything I wanted, performance blue, Recaro package, sunroof, Rado wheels, $900 for paint protection,
undercoat, the dealer is trucking it in from up north of Cincinnati Ohio can't freaking wait!!!

-Scott....