Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What kind of lights are these and where do i find them?

SrsBsns

Are there LED options for the Fiesta's headlights? I haven't really seen very much.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Are there LED options for the Fiesta's headlights? I haven't really seen very much.
Well you have a few options. You can swap out the bulbs themselves, or buy a set of Euro headlights. There's a fantastic thread on here about LEDs, and which ones are best.

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
Well you have a few options. You can swap out the bulbs themselves, or buy a set of Euro headlights. There's a fantastic thread on here about LEDs, and which ones are best.
Yeah I understand it's a focus but I didnt know if
Not sure, but that is a Focus, not a Fiesta. You might get more luck posting on the Focus ST forum.
Yeah I was just curious if they had these for the fiesta

SrsBsns

I meant more of that LED bar that is in the lights. I upgraded my headlights already and I like that, but I think that the LED daytime runnings lights on the FoST's look really cool. I didn't see any threads about that and I don't remember seeing them in the euro housings.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I meant more of that LED bar that is in the lights. I upgraded my headlights already and I like that, but I think that the LED daytime runnings lights on the FoST's look really cool. I didn't see any threads about that and I don't remember seeing them in the euro housings.
That LED bar is in the Euro headlight for sure. It's the DRL I believe.