Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What role does your FiST play?

What is your FiST's role?

• Daily Driver

Votes: 66 47.8%
  • Toy

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Mixture of Both

Votes: 64 46.4%

• Total voters
A week after I bought it - I hated it. The center stack is wide and I found it uncomfortable. I moved the seat up and I now find it hard to drive my new Wrangler. Time for an Accessport!

It is a toy!

2nd vehicle for me. will be building a race prepped road course/time attack ST starting this winter/spring!!!

My FiST is my road warrior, that achieves 6L/100km. I don't think there's a car on the market, that's so much fun and consumes so little fuel.

I average 7.8L but this morning the wind must,have been at my back, i hit 5.7L over 75kms. Although the return trip with a half dozen WOT passes, it jumped to 7.4L, still awesome.

Daily driver, toy - also have a 93 Mustang that I am working on building for straight lines. The ST is so I can take turns properly :)

I needed a daily driver for a lot of highway driving.
My job is 130 miles one way so gas mileage was a
Concern too. Its been everything I wanted. The only
Problem is my 87 928s4 is feeling neglected. Lol
The mid level torque keeps you out of trouble on a very
Dangerous two lane highway

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Daily, Drag, Autox, Product development and something i need when im in a shit mood! lol Love this car.

I started thinking about this and the more I do
I am truly impressed with the vast knowledge and
Diversity of the owners. I'm a old school big displacement
Guy. I'm learning that with this car it can be tailored to the driver.
Daily driver,road track, drag racer. There is no right or wrong.
Make the car for your needs.

I'm so in your shoes! Lol I live in flagstaff as. Lot of snow. Thank goodness I still
Have a Cummins! Lol. Have you ever had yours on a windy day? Sometimes feels a a little
Light .

kevinatfms

Had "race" cars and trucks in the past. Wanted something more civil but still quick enough for an auto-x or two. My daily driver is a 2003 Elantra sedan so the FiST stays in the garage and only goes out when i want it to.

JPST

Mine is a daily driver and a true work horse. I put on a decent amount of miles each year and carry a bunch of stuff in the hatch. I also do enjoy taking my FiST out just for a ride too.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Mine is mainly a daily driver/family and parts hauler. Its also my part time canyon carver/handling car since my mustang doesnt really turn well (damn 165 85 r15 front tires lol). I Could not be happier with the FiST and how well it plays its roll in my life.

Commuter/Winter beater. I have an STI that is no longer doing daily or winter duty and is now just a toy, being constantly upgraded. The FiST will now replace my current beater that is on the boring side and bridge that performance gap so that every drive is a bit of an "occasion"