Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What things to look for when buying a used Fiesta ST?

The GTI is always a nice option. Same with the Golf R. A Veloster N is wonderful with a nicer interior, tech and warranty. The fist is a cheap econobox but it’s the most fun hatch I’ve driven. You can add power to a fist but you can’t remove all the weight from a VN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Interesting I've had a sunroof on all my cars over a span of 18 years and have never experienced a leaky sunroof.
Same here...I love my sunroofs. Had four cars with them, never a leak. 1 Mustang, 1 FiST, 1 Mazda and 1 BMW. I think most of the complaints come from those that do not have one, LOL! I love cruising the twisties with windows and sun roof open and 60's rock on the CD stereo blasting. I think the bad rep came from the big boats in the 70's and 80's where the flex in the chassis caused the sunroof and infamous "T-tops" to leak like mad from the flexing roof panels. Also after a hefty crash you could have a leaky sun roof. My Fox body Mustang had a huge, heavy glass sun roof that had to be removed and placed in the trunk but it never leaked because the Fox bodies were fairly stiff. The only negative of a sun roof is the weight is up high, I did not buy my FiST for racing or auto-x so it does not bother me. If you want one to enjoy get one, for ultimate performance pass on it. But don't buy into the "they all leak" fantasy. If they did they would not be the popular option they are.