Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What to do with $800?

I keep finding stuff around the house to sell for parts. Should be paying down the credit card but I want an exhaust so bad..

OP
tim0thy1
Thread Starter #23
Scenicroadways - LOL! I had COBB's rear engine mount and cat-back exhaust in my basket for checkout, but at the last minute decide I needed to be responsible and pay down my credit card a little first. Friggin' responsibilities!

CanadianST

Scenicroadways - LOL! I had COBB's rear engine mount and cat-back exhaust in my basket for checkout, but at the last minute decide I needed to be responsible and pay down my credit card a little first. Friggin' responsibilities!
To hell with being responsible there's car parts to be bought! [ridinghorse]

Ive had 2k worth of mountune stuff in my cart for a while too. I invested the money to keep me from blowing it until CARB and cobb puts out all their parts. Must resist!

OP
tim0thy1
Thread Starter #27
Maybe we could get COBB to do one of those discounted group buys?

Does anyone know how to make that happen?

That's why you (edit: I) never order mod parts until after a few cocktails.

OP
tim0thy1
Thread Starter #34
Well that stinks. Maybe if I order both the exhaust and rear engine mount in two separate orders it won't feel like I'm spending as much money. It's still a toss up between MRT's Rally Sport Exhaust and Cobb's... Which would you rather have?

Well that stinks. Maybe if I order both the exhaust and rear engine mount in two separate orders it won't feel like I'm spending as much money. It's still a toss up between MRT's Rally Sport Exhaust and Cobb's... Which would you rather have?
I have a group buy going for the full turbo back on the fiesta st dot org forum, 3 more for amusing pricing

The mrt is cool but seemed a little too loud for me. Cobb seemed like a well tuned sound so I went with them.

mrtn

I have a group buy going for the full turbo back on the fiesta st dot org forum, 3 more for amusing pricing
What is amusing pricing? So high it makes me laugh or so low it makes me happy?