Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

what to do with fiST?

so i just got my fiST 2 days ago slightly used 10k miles 2015 i been driving it around and i love the thing is there seems to be a issue with it already after accelerating from first gear seems like it was shaking not wanting to go ....point is my dads telling me i should return the car and get a honda or something reliable should i? or should i say fuck it and keep it i just hope im not making a mistake and getting a car that is not reliable. if i can get advice i need to make a decision soon thanks

GAbOS

It all depends on your purchase details. Need more info on that since it is used and history details and handling of those makes a huge difference on how you go from here.

CraigsList, Privately owned dealer or dealership? Other than CL, you should have paper work.

OP
jahaziel
Thread Starter #3
i got it straight from my bank they work with autoland and im sure they work with different dealers , when i got delivered i was so excited to get it i didnt really ask about the carfax but im getting them tomorrow morning i know that was stupid what are some other stuff you think i should look into more ?

OP
jahaziel
Thread Starter #5
I sent u my vin not sure if im sending the messages right or if your getting thm

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hondas....toyota. ....bla bla bla....they are not the top dogs anymore in quality or engineering . If it was me I'd tell my dad to take a long walk off a short pier. I'm tired of hearing about how "Their" cars are superior to American brand cars...both those brands haven't came out with anything exciting in over 2 decades....aka nsx....supra etc....always get a carfax on every used car you are thinking about buying. NEVER EVER trust someone's word like a used car salesman who is wearing baby blue pants....pink shirt...blue tie and white loafers with a horrible spray tan. A carfax pays for itself in the end man....good luck.

Your warranty should still be in effect...have you considered taking it to the dealership to have a tech look at it?

Rhinopolis

If you are even a little bit mechanically inclined and have the workspace and tools available, you might consider going over the hoses and clamps top and bottom of the engine to make certain that nothing is loose.

As far as being concerned that the Fiesta is a more poorly built car compared to the Japanese brands, there are too many on this forum who have highly modified Fiesta ST's that are performing and holding up very well thumbsup

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
dads... Never listen to them. Lol if I listened to my father I would be driving around in some muscle car or a truck.

Take your car to a ford dealer. I don't see why it wouldn't be under warranty