Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What Tune would you recommend....

Im a new (to me) 2014 Fist owner and still enjoying the car in stock form. Eventually I will want to get a tune with basic bolt ons, intake, exhaust, intercooler upgrades. Im not chasing max HP increase, about 215WHP or so sounds about right. I want reliable power that doesn't kill the cars reliability as a daily driver, but feels noticeably faster, because it is, has an exhaust note like the fiat abarth but doesnt spend half its life on a lft because the boost pressure increase is always breaking something... recommendations welcome. oh and I only use 93 octane if that matters

I have a stratified tune and have been happy with it, tightened up throttle response and made a bit more power, but not by an insane margin. If you go with cobb or mountune, their OTS tunes will get you by for the meantime, for ideal performance you will want to go through a tuning company.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Im looking for ideal reliability, with a noticeable increase over stock. I like the car the way it is now, but ill get bored eventually. Im not so concerned with numbers or blowing anyones doors off, I doubt ill put the car on a dyno or run a "hot lap".I just like the car to be fun to drive. Id like more aggressive sound and feel the acceleration "push" more. So for me, im ashamed to admit it but a reliable increase of the 'butt dynopower" is more important then maximum performance if i had to choose.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Like a few others I have both stratified and dizzy. The stratified *feels* faster but it’s about the same as the dizzy in reality. I always go back to the dizzy because it’s smoother for day to day use, and I break out the bonkers stratified progressive crackle tune occasionally for fun. It’s dumb and immature and perfect for short term use.