Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

What vehicle did you drive before the RS?

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Just wondering...

I had a Hyundai Genesis Coupe and a Ford Escape.
With the RS I wanted to go down to one all-weather vehicle [rockon]

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
How do the 2 compare? I never drove the ST.

Funny, I have a coworker who has one and keeps bugging me to drive it to compare it to the RS.
They drive very differently, the Fiesta ST is more light and nimble than the Focus RS, but suffers from really bad torque steer, especially in 1st and 2nd gear. Interior build quality feels much cheaper than the RS. That said, its still a great car and extremely fun to drive.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #7
They drive very differently, the Fiesta ST is more light and nimble than the Focus RS, but suffers from really bad torque steer, especially in 1st and 2nd gear. Interior build quality feels much cheaper than the RS. That said, its still a great car and extremely fun to drive.

I really like those wheels on it. Thx for the comparison. I owned a few Minis before the Genesis and it sounds like the Fiesta behaved the same as them.

If we are talking the most recent it would be a 2015 F-150. Lifted and all that jazz. Just before that was a 2011 Fusion Sport which was totaled by some kid. Loved that thing.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #9
If we are talking the most recent it would be a 2015 F-150. Lifted and all that jazz. Just before that was a 2011 Fusion Sport which was totaled by some kid. Loved that thing.
Damn! Big change from the F-150 to the RS.