Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What would you trade your FiST in for in the future?

no-pistons

LR Defender 110. At least that's what my wife assured me when I had to sell my beloved Discovery I for the Fiesta.

Shmi

If I could afford it, a CPO Jaguar F-type coupe, NA V8 or charged V6, either one. Sexy, sexy beasts. Most gorgeous production car right now IMO.

no-pistons

If I could afford it, a CPO Jaguar F-type coupe, NA V8 or charged V6, either one. Sexy, sexy beasts. Most gorgeous production car right now IMO.
[twothumb]I would love a Jaaaag also!

[video=youtube;7eWIrBOc3zE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eWIrBOc3zE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Probably a more normal car, like an Accord Sport 6 speed sedan if it came in white or blue.

When I get rid of my FiST, it will be for a Subaru SUV, and a used Porsche Cayman or Jaguar F-Type.

Fiesta/Focus RS most likely. Unless Honda somehow took a shot out of left field and made the Si Turbocharged with about the same power as the Focus, that would be a tough decision.
They are bringing type r to the us. Its gonna have turbo pushing 250-290 hp

Hard to say, if they bring the RS over i'd be on that in a heartbeat. Otherwise, i'll probably keep the FiST for a while, and then when i'm ready, see what's available. More than likely some form of hot hatch though.

I would like to keep it for a while... But, I would trade it tomorrow for a Fiesta or Focus Diesel Turbocharged... Other than that, probably not. I have a thing for Ford vehicles.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
There are a lot of vehicles that I would like to have over the FiST, but realistically none of them remotely compare in price so it's ridiculous to even mention them. The closest-priced vehicle would probably be the 2015 MX-5, which is still a pretty substantial price difference in the overall scheme of things.

The FiST was actually my fallback for if I didn't have the patience to wait out the newer/lighter MX-5. While I will secretly cry a little when they hit the roads, there are no regrets with the FiST. Dollar-for-dollar, there just isn't a comparably fun brand-new daily driver on the market imho.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
If they made it in the US, a Renault Megane RS275 Trophy-R. I know it would be super expensive but I love FWD cars and that one just seems to be so kick ass.

I've never owned a Honda but the Type-Rs always grabbed my attention also, and of course a Ford RS.