Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats next?

kazurite

Hi all
New to the forum, I got an ST 1, the one with fabric seats not leather, no heated seats and i dont have the weird hole behind the gear stick on the dashboard everyone else seems to have,
I've had it for a year now, 1.6 turbo, blow off valve (unsure model/brand), r-sport pumaspeed induction kit (Stage 3 version going off of the website), Airtec intercooler (Stage 1), and scorpion exhaust (unsure if decat or resonated or whatever).
As far as I am aware it is currently not staged, would you stage this spec?
I purchased from the local ford dealership as is, haven't modified it myself, bought at 34k mileage with 2 owners so gives the impression it was a garage/show car when it first came out (2014 plate) and hardly used at all as body work and interior is immaculate.
Is there a reason to stage this st? as far as I am aware all the mods benefit the engine by giving it breathing room?
I do not rag this car, all the other st drivers I know get 20mpg, I'm getting 40mpg.
Would love to hear some suggestions either to leave it as is, stage it etc.
Planning on adding some aesthetics for it to look a bit better than it is.

Ford Community Posts