Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's your current mileage, maintenance, and issues?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Currently approaching 17k miles. Only issue I had, was so small I almost forgot, was the rear wiper broke and was slight scratching the window. Tint guy pointed it out to me and would have just done it myself merely out of convenience since it takes only a few seconds to put on. Probably takes longer to open the package...except no Autozone, O'Reilly, or other parts place had it. Had to go to the dealer to get it but when I went to parts and told him the year, the assistant immediately suggested that it would be covered by warranty. So I just walked over to that side and they covered it. It just took a couple hours with a tossed in free oil change.

Sent using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
8 months of ownership, starting moding shortly after I bought the car. To this day the shifts are not smooth. And I see dark coloured oily drops under the car after I park it in the garage over night ( only after its been rained on, diluted oily spots) Did I mention it shifts like shit ? Lol

neeqness

1000 Post Club
8 months of ownership, starting moding shortly after I bought the car. To this day the shifts are not smooth. And I see dark coloured oily drops under the car after I park it in the garage over night ( only after its been rained on, diluted oily spots) Did I mention it shifts like shit ? Lol
Did you check your tranny fluid? Have you changed it since you purchased the vehicle?

Sent using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'll be hitting 30k this week. Many mods and several turbos since 500-700 miles a little two years ago. Only issue is my blend door actuator.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener

Something is not installed correctly. This is a very smooth shifting car.

2014 with 86k miles. No mechanical issues yet, no leaks. However, the car stumbles and misses as after a long freeway drive when I give it WOT. Two or three sweeps of the tach to near redline and the misfirs disappear.
Otherwise a solid, dependable road companion.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Did you check your tranny fluid? Have you changed it since you purchased the vehicle?

The car has only 6k miles on it, haven't changed it or checked it
Sent using Tapatalk
Something is not installed correctly. This is a very smooth shifting car.
No idea what could be installed wrong

LILIKE16ST

I just passed 5k miles yesterday. Ive had the car about 2.5 months so far and bought it new with 50 miles on it. Its a 16 BTW. First oil change to the same motor craft oil that comes in it I had the stealership do at 1300....then at 3300 I decided to do the second change myself, same oil, and this week I'm going to switch over to royal purple full synthetic 5w20 and k&n oil filter and continue to change it every 5k from here on out. I'm also going to rotate my tired and change to royal purple fluid in the tranny and add the purple ice to the coolant. I've always used royal purple products I've had good experiences with them. I have been running my Livernois motorsports 93 octane tune and k&n drop in filter since 2800 miles with no issues at all of any kind thus far hopefully that continues. I love this car. As for mpg I have averaged in the mid 29 range couple times with mixed driving and a little spirited driving mixed in. I have no doubts I could average over 30 if I could stay out of it all the time but once tuned that's kind of hard to do lol. I do baby the car and I'm light on the throttle and change gears around 2000 rpms or so 85-90% of the time I'd say and I'll lay into it hard 2-4 gears here and there. No issues at all thus far...what's with the relay recall and HVAC thing everyone's talking about? I'm not familiar with that....

me32

1000 Post Club
2014 with 86k miles. No mechanical issues yet, no leaks. However, the car stumbles and misses as after a long freeway drive when I give it WOT. Two or three sweeps of the tach to near redline and the misfirs disappear.
Otherwise a solid, dependable road companion.
Sounds like it needs new spark plugs

I'll be hitting 30k this week. Many mods and several turbos since 500-700 miles a little two years ago. Only issue is my blend door actuator.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener
I just had my actuator give out as well, 36k. First time I heard it I thought someone was knocking on one of my windows.