Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel stud question

TemecFist

Hey guys, I see that ARP has a few different options for their wheel stud lengths. I ordered the H&R 5mm spacers, does anyone know what I would need (length wise) for the studs? The options are 2.5", 2.75", and 3.25". Also, do you have to remove the hub, or can the old ones just be driven out and the new ones installed while they are still in the car?

Thanks my friends.

I dont know what length you need, I went with open ended lugs so I wasn't too worried about it.

As far as the hub, no you do not need to remove the hub. You can rotate it to a certain point and get the old one out and the new one in. You'll see when you get in there. The brake caliper and rotor do need to come off though. Easy enough

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #3
I dont know what length you need, I went with open ended lugs so I wasn't too worried about it.

As far as the hub, no you do not need to remove the hub. You can rotate it to a certain point and get the old one out and the new one in. You'll see when you get in there. The brake caliper and rotor do need to come off though. Easy enough

I got the Muteki SR48 open end lug nuts, I just dont want the studs sticking out past the end of the lug nut. Thanks for answering tho, it's good to know that I wont need to remove the hub.

I have those lugs too with 10mm spacers. I'm using the 2.5" with the rounded tip. So I certainly wouldn't go any longer with 5mm spacers

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #5
I have those lugs too with 10mm spacers. I'm using the 2.5" with the rounded tip. So I certainly wouldn't go any longer with 5mm spacers

Awesome. The EXACT answer I was looking for. Thank you SO much, i really do appreciate it

I just double checked for you. I dont want to give you bad info. The wheels studs I have are 1.5" x 2.5" with the round nose. ARP part number 100-7725.
And I'm using those with H&R 10mm spacers

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #7
Thank you sir!!!
I just double checked for you. I dont want to give you bad info. The wheels studs I have are 1.5" x 2.5" with the round nose. ARP part number 100-7725.
And I'm using those with H&R 10mm spacers