Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel thoughts on XXR 530 or XXR 527

Zissou

I'm getting gold xxr 527s but dont know what type of lug nuts to buy...anyone can give me advice please?
Muteki SR 35's and 48's are popular. The difference between the two is open vs closed ended. A little cheaper option would be Gorilla lug nuts. 12x1.5 fits

Some black lug nuts on gold XXRs will look awesome imho

Here's some more info on an old thread (no pun intended):
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/350-Fiesta-ST-Lug-Nut-Size-amp-Torque-Specs

I got them and I had to get these "tuner" lug nuts and I got them in black as you won't really see the color because they're what's called "shorty" lugs and they barely show outside the wheel and that's a good thing in that they're less likely to promote your wheels to get stolen because they're so small. I got them for $20 from someone who got them by accident and they were sealed. Having my XXR257s installed tomorrow. Gonna get lowering springs next week, wondering what's the best brand for us? I mean I don't want my car lowered more than an inch so the 17" XXRs look better. Anyone have a suggestion?

Attachments

I'm also looking to get rid of my wheels in trade for RPF1s in bronze or gold in 15" -16" configuration. My wheels/tires only have eight hundred miles so they're pretty mint. Gonna post ad on For Sale forum

I'm also looking to get rid of my wheels in trade for RPF1s in bronze or gold in 15" -16" configuration. My wheels/tires only have eight hundred miles so they're pretty mint. Gonna post ad on For Sale forum
where can you even get those in our cut? Thats what I would have perfected but went with 17 Titans.

where can you even get those in our cut? Thats what I would have perfected but went with 17 Titans.
I got mine through Newegg dot com(free). To my surprise they sell wheels and have a ton of 4x108s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine through Newegg dot com(free). To my surprise they sell wheels and have a ton of 4x108s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
interesting never knew they had car stuff, its through 3rd part sellers looks like. I didn't see any RPF1's buy ill keep a look out, what did you pay?

Free because of gf epm disc & gift cards accumulated for emp of the month. But they sell 17ā€ @ $122 USD each so thatā€™s cheaper than anyone

GTP

Reviving this because my car came with Chromium Black XXR527s..I didn't know much about them so I decided to do a little weighing vs the stock wheels. I saw a couple posts and thoughts that these at 17.7.5" Chromium Black wheels were boat anchors. Perhaps compared to a 15lb 16x8" wheel but by my specs these are a good bit lighter and a bit wider. Anyone else have experience with the XXRs?

Stock wheel weight
FEAF1EC5-57A4-47FF-B736-7FE8B49F2A9B.jpeg

XXR
EA3AA9D4-A3E5-4ADF-8E40-377E3535BF78.jpeg

Reviving this because my car came with Chromium Black XXR527s..I didn't know much about them so I decided to do a little weighing vs the stock wheels. I saw a couple posts and thoughts that these at 17.7.5" Chromium Black wheels were boat anchors. Perhaps compared to a 15lb 16x8" wheel but by my specs these are a good bit lighter and a bit wider. Anyone else have experience with the XXRs?

Stock wheel weight
View attachment 19327

XXR
View attachment 19328
Just wondering if you can share some pics of your FiST with the XXR 527 chromium black wheels on? I have a blue FiST and thinking between gold and chromium black, rather torn between making a decision of this wheel and color?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Bumping this thread! Just picked up a set of gold XXR 527s from a fellow FiSTer (thanks Dennis aka DMB) and am planning to send them out for custom powder coat this weekend.

Im driving a Platinum White (pearl) '16 FiST. I cant decide between neon yellow or orange. I know its not everyone's style, but i like to have fun with my car!

So which one?

Neon yellow

Or

Orange

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Haha.... 50-50 so far...

And i guess its really should be:
neon yellow

gloss orange

Flourecent orange

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Picked them just this morning. They look nice, bright and shiny!

They even did my ST shiftknob in matching orange for free!