Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where do you get Federal evoluzion ST1 tires from in 2022?

Flavio501

Hi, first thread, new here! Can I get some help from the more experienced ST owners? I am in the US by the way. I am looking for 215 45 r16 Federal evoluzion ST1 and apparently it's impossible to get in 2022. I see everyone talks about them in old threads so I wanted to get some. No websites have them and if they do, not the right size. I bought some 16 inch wheels off of someone and they have federal ST1 tires in the size I want ( 2 of them are super bald) but he purchased them in 2020 from Discount Tire. Did they stop making this size? Where do you guys get this tire from? I already checked tire rack, discount tire, big o tires, les Schwab, simple tire, walmart, ebay, amazon, KSL, facebook marketplace and more... still no luck!

I've noticed Townfair Tire can get some but they are mostly located up and down the East Coast U.S. I had a bitch of a time just getting some all seasons to get through New England winters(snow tires were a no go for the factory rim size unless I wanted to pay an arm and leg).

s2focus

I wish I knew too because my second set is about dead and i'm not happy about the other options available without going to a 200 tire. I guess I could try the indy 500s or nitto neogens since those 2 tires seem to run wider. I also wouldn't mind trying a set of 595 rs-pros but I cant really find those either..

I wish I knew too because my second set is about dead and i'm not happy about the other options available without going to a 200 tire. I guess I could try the indy 500s or nitto neogens since those 2 tires seem to run wider. I also wouldn't mind trying a set of 595 rs-pros but I cant really find those either..
I have the Indy500s on right now and they have survived a hand full of track days. They havent let me down yet even in heavy rain. For the winter I am using Falkens all season and damn those tires ripped through all the snow storms,slush and ice winter could throw there way last year. I scooted right up a steep hill while 4×4s slid back down. Kept watching from my kitchen window laughing like crazy. FYI those same guys talked up how bad ass there trucks are and my little shitbox was useless in the snow. I call them my neighbors.

Erick_V

Phil's Tire Service says they have them in stock. I've ran a set and was really happy with them. Currently on RT660's but for about $120 less (for 4) the RS-Pro is a great option

Business6

Phil's Tire Service says they have them in stock. I've ran a set and was really happy with them. Currently on RT660's but for about $120 less (for 4) the RS-Pro is a great option
Not in 215/45/16 from what I'm seeing, unfortunately.

Damn, I really wish we had even a middle of the road tire in this size.

kevinatfms

IIRC, Federal Tire refuses to pay the both the excise tax fee and anti-dumping tariff on Taiwanese tire manufacturers. So any tire you buy from Federal currently for sale in the United States is non-DOT legal.