Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to order wheels in Canada ?

Hi everyone!
I searched a bit on the interweb but I can't find online shops where I can order wheels in Canuhda. The only one I found is 1010tires but they seem to be in British Columbia (do they ship to Quebec?).
Thank you!

-Alex

Harvick

1000 Post Club
My friend up in Toronto has ordered from them before, can't see why they wouldn't ship to Quebec.

I've checked pricing and availability with 1010 Tire before and always ended up going back to Tire Rack for both wheels and wheel/tire combinations.
The selection is way better and the pricing is close enough to be almost a wash - and I live in Alberta so shipping in my case should be insignificant.

51t

+1 on tirerack. Also discounttiredirect. I've ordered from both and they have both been significantly cheaper than Canadian companies. Enough that duty and shipping tacked on still saves me money.

CanadianST

Could try Perfect Circle Autosport, they're a vendor on here (PCA-1). I got my Team Dynamics through them and their shipping was literally half what Tire Rack's was going to be.