Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Brand of Gas should I use?

Not sure what your country has but here in Australia we have BP ultimate, Caltex, United, Shell just to name a couple, right from day one I have always used 98 Shell V-Power.

Not sure if they call it that anywhere else in the world. Regardless of price that's the fuel I use every time.

Need clean fuel in these engines as it contributes to (a little) minimizing carbon build up especially on the back side of the intake valves..

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Not sure what your country has but here in Australia we have BP ultimate, Caltex, United, Shell just to name a couple, right from day one I have always used 98 Shell V-Power.

Not sure if they call it that anywhere else in the world. Regardless of price that's the fuel I use every time.

Need clean fuel in these engines as it contributes to (a little) minimizing carbon build up especially on the back side of the intake valves..

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Maybe in Australia....but in the USA the gas never sees the back of the valves.