Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What the Snap Crackle Pop tune? Who does that one and what loads it?
You are so close to Dizzy Tuning (about 35 minutes east of you in Rocky Point) that you could go there in person, and get a dyno/road tune! [thumb]

But you would still need a Cobb AC hand held device in order to load the tune into your car's ECM. ;)

You are so close to Dizzy Tuning (about 35 minutes east of you in Rocky Point) that you could go there in person, and get a dyno/road tune! [thumb]

But you would still need a Cobb AC hand held device in order to load the tune into your car's ECM. ;)
Thanks so much! I'll be looking them up.

Just ordered a flowmaster thunder series.
Got a great deal on it so it was hard to pass up.
Anyone running one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brianmc27

Just ordered a flowmaster thunder series.
Got a great deal on it so it was hard to pass up.
Anyone running one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of deal did you get on the Flowmaster? I’m starting to consider this as an option.

"We're not dead yet..." I heard one on a FoST when I was in Utah for Octane. Sounded GREAT.
Lol, yea I had seen a couple vids and sounded great but not one vid really was of quality. I went to order it and it was backordered and didnt feel like waiting so I just opted for the milltek resonated.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
KMS Hurricane 3" Turbo Catback (Non Resonated) Race with 4.5" Dual Tips RS Style & Rs Diffuser

View attachment 24833 bo
This exhaust is sick! Its pretty much the only one I would want besides having my Thermal. After listening to the Milltek all I can say is the Milltek sounds Honda too me. Its not nearly as deep as the Thermal IMO. Now the KMS is in a whole other level compared to everything else. I would say KMS>Thermal > Mountune >Miltek then everything else lol.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I have had a fswerks system on my focus for over 8 years now still looks fine. We have about 3 road salt events per year. They make good stuff. The tips won't rust off like the exhaust tips trucks get at
the exhaust shop.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

joesiris

The best exhaust! Just got their kit for my FRS too and their quality is just amazing.
it really is, the tips are a lil wonky looking but I still like it and being that im almost 40 I didn't want too loud, plus I leave for work at 5 am dont wanna go waking everyone up. but oh that sweet sweet grumble when i get on it