Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Intake upgrade do you have installed?

Which Intake upgrade do you currently have installed?

• COBB

Votes: 35 10.3%
  • Mountune

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • Mishimoto

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • CP-E

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • FSWERKS

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Injen

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • 2J-Racing

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • MAP

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • K&N

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • "Custom"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • "Drop-In" Flat Panel Filter

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • "Modified" Stock Intake

Votes: 15 4.4%

• Total voters
I'm telling ya, that 2J makes my car sound like a vacuum cleaner from the inside while driving on the freeway.

I just installed the 2j about a week and a half ago and I love it. It makes me laugh almost every day. The drone while on a highway isn't that bad because I already listen to loud music anyways.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So it's been just over a month now and my car just started throwing a P04DB code

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@Sekred any chance you have the part number for that filter? In the process of replicating but the K&N I bought is too big for the box.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The thing about drop in filters is well... they don't work.
if you're a pansy who dosen't know how to mod cars then go for it

The thing about drop in filters is well... they don't work.
if you're a pansy who dosen't know how to mod cars then go for it
This in response to my post? Cause the filter I'm referring to is a cone style for a DIY intake.

Either way, go be a dick somewhere else.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
@Sekred any chance you have the part number for that filter? In the process of replicating but the K&N I bought is too big for the box.

I think it is a EaAU3570. See link for the website which shows dimensions.

https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-prod...ir/amsoil-ea-universal-air-induction-filters/

https://www.amsoil.com/products/ea_filters/EaAU_Photos_and_Specs.pdf

https://www.donaldson.com/en-au/eng.../replacement-filters/donaldson-blue-filters/#

Last edited:

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I just installed the greenfilter drop-in filter and did some logs on the same tune I had the paper filter on. While I'm hitting a higher peak boost (first time I've ever breached 25psi) vdyno shows me as having virtually no significant difference in HP or TQ, certainly nothing I would notice. Now I don't know if there's anything to tune for to be honest, I think all else being the same (remainder of the intake system being stock) there isn't any gains to be had on E30 with a high flow drop-in filter.

Somebody did post the crossover pipe having a significant effect on torque numbers and modest effect on HP. But I figured for 1 minute of work and $40 it would be worth getting the filter even for small gains, but right now, the filter alone isn't worth the money unless I upgrade other parts. I also don't hear the turbo or intake anymore than I did before, either.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I replaced my Green filter with the new aFe filter a few weeks ago, and I like it. I don't really care about being able to hear intake noise, so having a quieter filter is neutral for me. I have not noticed any downsides (other than less intake noise), and it seems to flow better -- but that's hard to judge because I added an E30 tune shortly thereafter. I'm not sure it's worth replacing what you already have (Green, K&N, whatever), but if you're stock, the aFe filter is a nice option.

I put custom as I have a Whoosh crossover pipe with a Mountune induction hose and drop in Cobb filter.

I was looking into the ST200 air box with a induction hose and a crossover pipe but it’s kinda pricey for the whole set, I also like how the CPE intake looks and it seems the CPE has a extra hole either on the bottom or side for extra cool air, they say it sucks up air from the wheel well, but I was wondering if you can somehow attach a ST200 hose in there and route it to the fog light area. Anyone tried it ?

I was looking into the ST200 air box with a induction hose and a crossover pipe but it’s kinda pricey for the whole set, I also like how the CPE intake looks and it seems the CPE has a extra hole either on the bottom or side for extra cool air, they say it sucks up air from the wheel well, but I was wondering if you can somehow attach a ST200 hose in there and route it to the fog light area. Anyone tried it ?
The ST200 does have a hole in the bottom. Whoosh sells a fog light delete to route the piping of the ST200. You can use this pipping, cheaper than the ST200 hose.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254611253740