Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

White Walls anyone?

Yeah, I'm an old fart and have driven cars with white walls. I've also driven a lot of "performance" cars with Raised White Letter tires. My FiST would probably dust off most of those "performance cars", at least at speeds below 60 and some at any speed.

My Fist is Magnetic gray with matching metallic gray wheels. I've always felt it would look a bit better with some type of highlighting on the tires such as Raised White Lettered tires or perhaps, gasp, white walls. So I did a bit of poking around and found some white walls that would sort of fit. See the following link

https://www.lucasclassictires.com/16-Tires_c14.htm

Won't do it due to the stripe being too wide and the rolling diameter too big and the cost but I have to admit to being sort of tempted. Because tires today are flat out BORING in terms of appearance.

Why don’t you getchu a set of these bad boys for the tires you have currently:
https://tredwear.com/

I totally agree with tires being boring, on my 4runner I have a set of Goodyear Duratracs that I had the tire shop mount the white letters out and it looks awesome.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I have the white letters from the tredwear people on my other car. I've done it on my Bridgestones as pictured and on my Michelins that are currenctly on the car. High quality stuff, doesn't fade, stain, or peel. Expensive but you get what you pay for. Haven't decided on whether or not to put it on my FiST. 13239117_10156892186900065_3300251272048758431_n.jpg

OP
scooter123
Thread Starter #5
That kit would be nice if I could get a single applique that copied the Hoosier logo. Have always liked the Hoosier tires and their upstart approach.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the white letters from the tredwear people on my other car. I've done it on my Bridgestones as pictured and on my Michelins that are currenctly on the car. High quality stuff, doesn't fade, stain, or peel. Expensive but you get what you pay for. Haven't decided on whether or not to put it on my FiST. View attachment 29296
Are those GTO/Monaro/G8/Commodore wheels on that Grand Am?