Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Whoosh FMIC early BF Sale

Trader history for 1eecom (0)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
all V1 polished and black
V3 black, silver, and gold
are NOW included in the 11% off SALE

Is the v3 coming back in stock soon? The intercooler is my next upgrade and I want to buy from you!

Remi

Any update on when this week? My wallet is ready lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaking from experience with Ron, if it says it's out of stock on the site and Ron says his restock is coming soon, you might as well put the order in. I was pleasantly surprised when a few of my items shipped early.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Speaking from experience with Ron, if it says it's out of stock on the site and Ron says his restock is coming soon, you might as well put the order in. I was pleasantly surprised when a few of my items shipped early.
I asked on the 9th and was told the following week but he offered me a good deal on another. I can’t blame him as many things are being delayed due to the corona. It’s out of his control.I’m guessing a few of the crew members on the row boat from China caught the corona and died and it’s taking little longer to get here.

I asked on the 9th and was told the following week but he offered me a good deal on another. I can’t blame him as many things are being delayed due to the corona. It’s out of his control.I’m guessing a few of the crew members on the row boat from China caught the corona and died and it’s taking little longer to get here.
I may just end up picking up a cpe on bravo from his site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
message me for $40 off RAW finish V3 intercoolers
I have a ton of the raw finish in stock now

black and silver are also available at the regular price due to low stock

message me for $40 off RAW finish V3 intercoolers
I have a ton of the raw finish in stock now

black and silver are also available at the regular price due to low stock
*ahem* a little late to the party but you still offering that extra $40 for the raw finishes? :unsure: