Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Hybrid with single port aux power?

Getting my single port aux fuel kit installed this Thursday and was wondering what kind of power people see with that paired a long with the whoosh hybrid turbo? Will be on an e40 fuel tune from tune plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting my single port aux fuel kit installed this Thursday and was wondering what kind of power people see with that paired a long with the whoosh hybrid turbo? Will be on an e40 fuel tune from tune plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ever find out if the single port was beneficial?

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #5
Nice! We’re you able to pick up some more hp with your hybrid using the single port?
Absolutely. Car pulled way nicer, also beat things it shouldn’t have, (SS, 335i, 5.0). Was tuned by Adam at tuneplus so she had all the beans. I talk in past tense because unfortunately I sold her and moved onto a 23’ 5.0 with the manual.

Sucks you sold it but congrats on the 5.0! My brother is getting one. I want to Atleast somewhat keep up with him lol.
impressing the ladies is always a good thing.

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #8
Sucks you sold it but congrats on the 5.0! My brother is getting one. I want to Atleast somewhat keep up with him lol.
impressing the ladies is always a good thing.
Honestly clutch, flywheel, slave and master cylinders went out so I dipped instead of repairing (was on my second transmission already as well). But thank you man I am excited as hell! You should be able to keep up or beat it if he’s manual and you have the aux fuel, 10 speed I cannot attest to lol.

Honestly clutch, flywheel, slave and master cylinders went out so I dipped instead of repairing (was on my second transmission already as well). But thank you man I am excited as hell! You should be able to keep up or beat it if he’s manual and you have the aux fuel, 10 speed I cannot attest to lol.
Oh dang. Hopefully mine will last lol. I’m putting in a x47 soon and just planning things out. I love this car. I had a built c5 z06 and a supercharged gto before the fiesta. This car is just so much fun

Did you ever find out if the single port was beneficial?
Yes i run it currently on my whoosh setup, i also ditched the stock airbox at the same time. On 93 i got maybe 15-25whp at peak, good enough to notice on v dyno “32-33 airflow pounds per min” so about 280-290whp where before i was 260-270whp

on e40 it was a different animal a solid 30-40whp but I’m officially out of turbo i just ordered an 2867r gen 2 that’s going in next week