Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Whoosh, Mountune, Ram-Air intake parts plus green filter and oem bpv

Trader history for Digiadaamore (0)

Returned to stock(mostly) so I have basically a complete intake setup for sale. Everything is for sale individually but if someone wants a whole intake setup we can work that out.

Whoosh short ram, Ram-Air foam filter basically brand new used it for about a week. Sold

Mountune induction hose 16+ Sold

Ram-Air crossover Sold

Green filter panel filter, maybe ~5,000 miles $25

Oem BPV 24,000 miles $50?

don’t think I forgot anything! Prices are shipped in the us unless it’s something crazy, in which case we can split it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Returned to stock(mostly) so I have basically a complete intake setup for sale. Everything is for sale individually but if someone wants a whole intake setup we can work that out.

Whoosh short ram, Ram-Air foam filter basically brand new used it for about a week. $125

Mountune induction hose 16+ $125

Ram-Air crossover $125

Green filter panel filter, maybe ~5,000 miles $25

Oem BPV 24,000 miles $50?

don’t think I forgot anything! Prices are shipped in the us unless it’s something crazy, in which case we can split it.
PM'd yesterday on the Mountune and Ram-Air parts.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Replied to messages! Sorry for the delay. And yes you can definitely use the green filter with ots stage 1! Thanks!

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
How are the intake temps with the short ram intake?
Temps actually stayed low during prolonged driving for me, the only time you would see them rise was in stop and go, or if you were idling for a long period. Once it was soaked it would take a bit of steady driving and it would come back down. Whoosh intake puts the filter much lower than most, so I think that helps keep it getting fresh air.