Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Whoosh RMM, Wing riser kit, RMM, Wide Mouth Intake, Short Throw Shift Kit

Trader history for Hitchcock&Scully (1)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:

FiSTola9MM

Hello everyone,

I recently sold my 2014 FiST due to moving up to an area with a little more icy weather. Earlier this year I purchased a few parts with the intent of throwing them on but unfortunately never had to the time to do so. If you are interested or have any questions about anything listed please feel free to PM me. Everything is new in box and most were only opened to photograph.

The last.... Melon....

Whoosh Motorsports Wing Riser Kit - Blue anodized - $20 shipped

If you have any questions about anything please dont hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.
I’ll buy the wing riser if still available.
Hello everyone,

I recently sold my 2014 FiST due to moving up to an area with a little more icy weather. Earlier this year I purchased a few parts with the intent of throwing them on but unfortunately never had to the time to do so. If you are interested or have any questions about anything listed please feel free to PM me. Everything is new in box and most were only opened to photograph.

The last.... Melon....

If you have any questions about anything please dont hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.
Hello everyone,

The last.... Melon....

If the wing riser is still available I’ll buy it.