Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Whoosh Short Ram

Trader history for Ludeem1 (1)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is a steal! If you wanna hear more Turbsky noises ...this is your ticket! GLWS

Noise was too much, and yes comes with the bolt, nut, and 2 big washers
That was my concern. I’d like the engine to breathe better but don’t want a lot of noise too.
If you are planning to get a DFB DV+ or a Turbosmart EM2 factory diverter replacement, both make the intake noise go way down.
Can you explain or point me in the direction on how that works?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
That was my concern. I’d like the engine to breathe better but don’t want a lot of noise too.

with the stock diverter valve, the car breathes like darth vader - the springs are stronger on the turbosmart and dv+ so it flutters instead. A quieter and cooler sound.

I have this whoosh short ram intake - for a noisemaker its pretty great at exactly that

gtx3076

1000 Post Club

The DV+ diverter is much faster to vent, and it only vents what it needs to, it doesn't dump 100% like the stock one does. That's one of the first things I noticed when I put mine on is that I don't hear it nearly as much.

The DV+ diverter is much faster to vent, and it only vents what it needs to, it doesn't dump 100% like the stock one does. That's one of the first things I noticed when I put mine on is that I don't hear it nearly as much.
It’s one of the best mods I have done to my car. Slightly better response and not obnoxiously loud. I’m not a big fan of loud intakes, loud exhausts, and loud BOVs. I know that’s rare but oh well.