Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh turbo and catless DP smoke?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
From Ron himself:

Vegetable oil for frying, which is a blend of 7 ingredients, including: canola oil, corn oil,soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with tert-butylhydroquinone (TBHQ), citric acid, and dimethylpolysiloxane.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
From Ron himself:

Vegetable oil for frying, which is a blend of 7 ingredients, including: canola oil, corn oil,soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with tert-butylhydroquinone (TBHQ), citric acid, and dimethylpolysiloxane.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Don’t trust Ron lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Btw Rotella is one of the dirtiest oils you can buy and it’s not DI friendly
Not only that but it will make a car that passes tailpipe emissions not pass. LOL BMW guys used to champion that shit. I tried it hahahahha forget that failed emission test, changed oil and passed.

OP do not use RoTella in your engine repeat do not use Rotella.

Erick_V

Rotella T6 is big on other platforms (Mazdaspeed3/6, Subaru and Evo's), It's a cheap oil (yes, diesel) but it's high in Zinc and other things. Don't remember all the specifics. I ran it on my Speed3 and never had issues. The Speed3, Rotella T6 and E85 didn't mix well though. It would gunk up the HPFP. Thought about running it on this car but figured it would be too heavy and I also run E85. Not too many people have ran it on this car so I scrapped the idea.

OP
Gogoggansgo
Thread Starter #38
Rotella T6 is big on other platforms (Mazdaspeed3/6, Subaru and Evo's), It's a cheap oil (yes, diesel) but it's high in Zinc and other things. Don't remember all the specifics. I ran it on my Speed3 and never had issues. The Speed3, Rotella T6 and E85 didn't mix well though. It would gunk up the HPFP. Thought about running it on this car but figured it would be too heavy and I also run E85. Not too many people have ran it on this car so I scrapped the idea.
That’s why I’m not worried about it, nothing but good words about the oil just run the car hard and don’t go over 3500 rpm till oil is up to temp

OP
Gogoggansgo
Thread Starter #39
I remember the guys running e85 having issues too, I’m on e30 for the moment just to dial it in, i only plan on using e30 when i want to race someone otherwise 93 all day long